Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was shipped with you RAM 3500 Laramie.. Floor mats, hitch reducer....

DaveRamRam

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2023 Ram 3500 Laramie. Do you know what I was supposed to get as far as extra loose items like hitch reducer, wiring items, floor mats...etc. Just making sure I got everything. I got the following

-One cup holder insert for the drivers door.
-Floor mats
-Front license plate bracket

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Cseybert

Reaction score
Too many variables. What trim level did you order my 22, 3500 HO Dually Laramie came with certain stuff. Longhorn would’ve came with other stuff limited would’ve came with other stuff. It’s just all depends on what you ordered.

DaveRamRam

Reaction score
Too many variables. What trim level did you order my 22, 3500 HO Dually Laramie came with certain stuff. Longhorn would’ve came with other stuff limited would’ve came with other stuff. It’s just all depends on what you ordered.
Just basic Laramie like what did you get just curious

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpeg
    IMG_2623.jpeg
    641.1 KB · Views: 22

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
This site is not very useful no one bought a new truck?

The link I posted is a sticky in the forums here and includes a list of items that's partly dependent on sales features purchase.

A lot of group effort went into that and someone took the time to make a very detailed PDI that includes the delivery items.

You want someone to type it all over again every time a new member asks?

DaveRamRam

Reaction score
The link I posted is a sticky in the forums here and includes a list of items that's partly dependent on sales features purchase.

A lot of group effort went into that and someone took the time to make a very detailed PDI that includes the delivery items.

You want someone to type it all over again every time a new member asks?
I couldn’t find it. What would I search

Gear box

Reaction score
Dave,
In the second #2 post here, Brutal has provided you the link. Lots of information there.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
The hitch reducer should probably be removed from that list as I believe they are no longer furnished with a new truck, starting in model year 2023. Unless someone can confirm to the contrary?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
The hitch reducer should probably be removed from that list as I believe they are no longer furnished with a new truck, starting in model year 2023. Unless someone can confirm to the contrary?

Same thing I’ve heard.

tojo

Reaction score
I bought a 23 and didn't get one. I did when I bought my 16 though. I should have kept it!!!

unclelala

Reaction score
I bought a 23 and didn't get one. I did when I bought my 16 though. I should have kept it!!!
They are not the most expensive thing to buy on amazon.

Last edited:

Thisnthat

Reaction score
i used the hitch reducer for about a week, rattled around all week - decided to just get a bigger hitch, less than $50 for a 2.5 fixed length

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Because you bought a truck with a 2.5 inch receiver and your hitch needs to be sized accordingly for liability reasons.. I am sure.

They included it from when the 2.5” hitch was introduced until 2023. It’s a penny pinching move, just like not including the foam insert for the passenger door. Charge me the $12, it’s a PITA to not have the stuff come with the truck.

Mikerob14

Reaction score
They included it from when the 2.5” hitch was introduced until 2023. It’s a penny pinching move, just like not including the foam insert for the passenger door. Charge me the $12, it’s a PITA to not have the stuff come with the truck.
Agreed. I would rather have just payed for it and not have to source the things myself. But otherwise. My 23 Laramie “fairly loaded” 3500 did not come with anything other than the wiring harness kit for the AUX switches and the front bumper license plate holder. Oh, and the winter front cover, but I specifically ordered that.

Users who are viewing this thread