Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
Tried centramatics on my '16. I felt the noise at slow speeds was annoying. However, that didn't stop me from putting them on my gooseneck trailer. Too far back to hear
I don’t hear anything over the tire noise from mine and neither does she, maybe they are broken.

Last edited:

Grey

Reaction score
Got some semi nasty weather here in IL last night. As per norm as I was heading to the complex this morning I came across an older lady car and all in the ditch. Pulled here out with the Power Wagon Winch, got nice and wet in the process. Warm wet jeans and a heated seat, you should all try it at least once.

Pasta4lnch

Reaction score
Added the Rubigrid (with light filing on drivers corner) wireless charger mount from Bulletpoint. Also a cheap 90° usb-c adapter so the cord behaves.

View attachment 67826View attachment 67827View attachment 67828
Nice - I have the mag-safe one in my truck. This was the only thing I took from my 1500 to the 3500 when I traded. When I saw the tightening tool I was in heaven! I've been known for over tightening things a little bit...lol. My arm sits very close to my dash and it has never once moved or hit. Pricey, but well worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread