Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Stanek

1. Stanek

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/15/business/railroad-strike-threat/index.html This may go from bad to worse.
  2. Stanek

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

She’s home, dented, but home, goes back in 2 weeks for new bumpers.
  3. Stanek

Well mine showed up today, dealer called said it was there, 3 weeks to the day after it was unloaded from the train. Bad news is both bumpers are dented and maybe some other damage, we’ll see tomorrow I guess. He said it wasn’t bad, small dents but they are ordering both bumpers in.
  4. Stanek

I called the Union Pacific phone number that’s floating around on here with a train car number that I got from Brv10, not gonna lie, I called it daily, and this morning my car was empty
  5. Stanek

Offloaded at council bluffs, if your in Denver you probably got 2 days left or so.
  6. Stanek

My truck got to final rail yard last night at 9:11 and offloaded at 10:36 this morning, now we’ll see how long it takes to get to the dealer.
  7. Stanek

Mines going to Nebraska, so a little shorter trip, as long as it keeps going without delays
  8. Stanek

My shipped date changed, must mean 2nd rail departure? The ETA also pushed back a couple days ago. And also when I called the rail today that also pushed back 1 day, to industry.
  9. Stanek

Mines going to council bluffs Iowa on the train then trucked to Nebraska, but it’s still sitting...

Mines going to council bluffs Iowa on the train then trucked to Nebraska, but it’s still sitting in Mexico.
  10. Stanek

Day 73, still sitting in Mexico waiting for a train ticket
  11. Stanek

Seen that a couple weeks back, same as the diesel from head gasket down, be a pretty heavy gasser. Seen they are also looking into hydrogen and natural gas.
  12. Stanek

The traffic codes listed in the first page, no ETA and no information available from dealer, ram chat and here.