Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

tim3500

Reaction score
That means there's been an update to your schedule and more than likely has reached the next train station.
I see your truck is heading to Denver. So is mine. Were probably on the same train. Here's the typical route to Denver from a former member: "Route was from Saltillo (26 March) to Austin, TX to Tyler, TX to Oklahoma to Kansas to Nebraska to Cheyenne, WY to Denver (6 April)." I checked with the dealer yesterday and he said the train had checked into Tyler, TX.

CFE

Reaction score
i think what you all are looking for can be done much simpler with this

replace von with your Vehicle Order Number
replace lastname with your own Last Name on the Order

Let me know
appreciate it - was able to pull up the following

{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-01-22","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-03-21","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-18","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"2022-06-20","statusUpdateDate":"2022-04-20","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":

QuattroCS

Reaction score
You are showing currentstatus "Y" under the statusCode "C". A ways to go, but accurate. That is what I think some that posted earlier were not catching.
I mean the link to see your own code without having to inspect. i included the pic as an example of the result. that link with the appropriate details filled in will show the same data.

Big Baloo

Reaction score
Hmmm...

1. orderstatus: [{statusCode: "C", statusDesc: "Order Confirmed", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "2022-03-30",…},…]
    1. 0: {statusCode: "C", statusDesc: "Order Confirmed", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "2022-03-30",…}
    2. 1: {statusCode: "D1", statusDesc: "Scheduled", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "", display: "Y",…}
    3. 2: {statusCode: "E", statusDesc: "In Production", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "", display: "Y",…}
    4. 3: {statusCode: "KZ", statusDesc: "Vehicle Built", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "", display: "Y",…}
    5. 4: {statusCode: "KZM", statusDesc: "Shipped", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "", display: "Y",…}
    6. 5: {statusCode: "KZX", statusDesc: "Delivered", arrivalDate: "", statusUpdateDate: "", display: "Y",…}
  2. statusCode: "200"

I'm going to go check in my driveway, Mabey it's here and I missed it :cool:
Mine has the same information as yours . I checked again just to make sure I didn't look at it wrong.

bwf1911

Reaction score
Is the Ram Tracker down or is it just me. I enter my info and it says " No information is available at this time. Please check back later."
I'm just hoping it may updating to shipped.

Edit : Cleared cookies and history and closed browser out. Its back for me.

Last edited:

sawpdx

Reaction score
I believe you are KZ or KZM, right? Can you screenshot that statusCode screen where it shows "Y" as your current status. That will help others.
I am in KZ. Here's a screen shot of my status page with all the current updates.

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

gojohniego

Reaction score
It must be down as I'm getting the same thing. I'm hoping mine is updating to build.
Thanks, Back for me too. Still in order received since 5-12-2022 2022. Ram 2500 Crew Cab Big Horn, 6.4 Hemi, Level C Equipment Group, Off Road package, Alpine Speakers, Spray in Bedliner, Running Boards, Clearance Lights, Anti Spin Diff, Delmonico Red, still waiting lol

Stanek

Reaction score
I see your truck is heading to Denver. So is mine. Were probably on the same train. Here's the typical route to Denver from a former member: "Route was from Saltillo (26 March) to Austin, TX to Tyler, TX to Oklahoma to Kansas to Nebraska to Cheyenne, WY to Denver (6 April)." I checked with the dealer yesterday and he said the train had checked into Tyler, TX.

Mines going to Nebraska, so a little shorter trip, as long as it keeps going without delays

Duck91

Reaction score
Just got the dealer update. He said I am KZM (built on 6-13)

He said it’ll be in San Diego between 7-2 / 7-12

My vin is 3C63R3EL4NG295878. When should I start driving myself crazy by looking at rail car statuses?

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I need to look closer at my emblems. The other day when I was in Canyon, TX I saw a “Laramie Longhorn”. This whole time I thought they were all Limited Longhorn!

c00c093b7d0942cf1e6ef1739e45ddfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Long time no see! :)

How’s retirement?

Dj543380

Reaction score
  1. Open the ram tracker page
  2. Right click on the page
  3. Select inspect at the bottom
  4. On the page that opens, select network near top
  5. Refresh the page (or hit F5)
  6. Under the name column, find your name and left click it
  7. In the right column you should now see your info
  8. Click the triangle next to each item to expand the information that is underneath
Would you happen to know what (status code 200) means?

chas0218

Reaction score
Just curious, are there any other central NY orders on here? I'm a geneva NY order. I was trying to figure out if the shipping company is waiting till they can get a full transport before coming up from RI or they just aren't shipping my truck for some reason.

rommel

Reaction score
My tracker just finally updated showing it shipped yesterday and a estimated delivery of 7-18-22. My salesman was actually on target showing it had shipped. Hopefully it doesn't take another month to go from Texas to CA!

choprzrul

Reaction score
My tracker just finally updated showing it shipped yesterday and a estimated delivery of 7-18-22. My salesman was actually on target showing it had shipped. Hopefully it doesn't take another month to go from Texas to CA!
Keep us posted. Mine is heading to CA also. It went "In Production" on 6/14, so hopefully it goes smoothly from here. When and where did you order yours?

Users who are viewing this thread