Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

G’Dave

Reaction score
My buddy got this today. Does this mean it's now on the train from Saltillo to Port Allen? He ordered from MD.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.08.11 PM.png

Stanek

Reaction score
My shipped date changed, must mean 2nd rail departure? The ETA also pushed back a couple days ago. And also when I called the rail today that also pushed back 1 day, to industry.

Attachments

• C9DE0C22-6B0F-4E9D-9044-E88DBDFD2FE1.jpeg
    C9DE0C22-6B0F-4E9D-9044-E88DBDFD2FE1.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 36
  • 3ADE5784-CB8F-4C36-885A-677420A96807.jpeg
    3ADE5784-CB8F-4C36-885A-677420A96807.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 37

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
What’s the trick again, inside the tracker to see more info? I found inside info using the Inspect but then what do I do again?

Thanks,
Dave…

Last edited:

Nealy065

Reaction score
What’s the trick again, inside the tracker to see more info? I found inside info using the Inspect but then what do I do again?

Thanks,
Dave…
Once you choose inspect, click on Network and then refresh the page. Then scroll down the until you see your name and click on that. It should have a little bit more info in that section. It shows dealer details, order status and VIN details, you can also click the triangle next to each to see more info.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
Once you choose inspect, click on Network and then refresh the page. Then scroll down the until you see your name and click on that. It should have a little bit more info in that section. It shows dealer details, order status and VIN details, you can also click the triangle next to each to see more info.
Thanks but I couldn’t find current location. That’s what’s I was hoping to find. ETA is currently 7/8 and my last update from dealer was its in Kansas.

Dave…

Wholeo

Reaction score
Is it even possible to build a highly optioned Mega Cab Laramie in 1 day ? A few days shy of 4 months since I placed my order to my surprise my truck was in production June 13th and a even bigger surprise truck is built on June 14th.

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
I tracked it on rail tonight. its in Texas until the 17th. Almost 30 days in transit. seriously??? 30 days!!!

rommel

Reaction score
Congratulations. That's awesome news. Where's the truck going. I'm in Pennsylvania and ordered a loaded Laramie. I ordered mine on the same date as you. The truck was built on May 31st.
Mine is going to California. Salesman said he thinks maybe two weeks for it to arrive.

rommel

Reaction score
I drilled down on my tracker info and under section 2 it says arrival date of 6-26-22? I don't know if that is accurate? The actual tracker shows both shipped and delivered as TBD.

sawpdx

Reaction score
I did the same thing on my tracker and I saw an arrival date of 7-19-22. I've seen this date before but I can't recall if it was a delivery date or a ship date. Currently both are TBD.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 51

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Is it even possible to build a highly optioned Mega Cab Laramie in 1 day ? A few days shy of 4 months since I placed my order to my surprise my truck was in production June 13th and a even bigger surprise truck is built on June 14th.

Production line, start to finish, takes 8 hours. Now as for the accessories that get put on at the outside vendor (side steps, bed liner, hitch, etc), that could take 1 day, to an unknown amount of days. As of today, I am still at the outside vendor after 4 weeks of getting who only knows done

Last edited:

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I drilled down on my tracker info and under section 2 it says arrival date of 6-26-22? I don't know if that is accurate? The actual tracker shows both shipped and delivered as TBD.

I did the same thing on my tracker and I saw an arrival date of 7-19-22. I've seen this date before but I can't recall if it was a delivery date or a ship date. Currently both are TBD.

That is arrival date at the plant, or your scheduled build date. Or as my dealer explained, your ship date to the next stage of production, which in your case is your build. If you look under section 3, you'll see arrival date just shows ""...that is because they have not put the date in yet. The arrival date under section 3 will reflect the actual production date when it goes in to production.

And your scheduled build date can change - mine changed 4 times before it was actually built.

Last edited:

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Mine has the same thing. Once my truck was in production (E) on 23 May it showed an arrival date of 2 July. Once it was built (KZ) on 27 May that arrival date turned back to tbd. The 2 July still shows up under 'inspect' under E. It's probably a guesstimate of about 6 weeks? I'd say it means nothing.

Last edited:

leroyg

Reaction score
I just read your response and tried looking into the Ram tracker and could not find a way to " inspect"
Any help would be appreciated,
thanks in advance
Leroy

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I just read your response and tried looking into the Ram tracker and could not find a way to " inspect"
Any help would be appreciated,
thanks in advance
Leroy

1. Open the ram tracker page
  2. Right click on the page
  3. Select inspect at the bottom
  4. On the page that opens, select network near top
  5. Refresh the page (or hit F5)
  6. Under the name column, find your name and left click it
  7. In the right column you should now see your info
  8. Click the triangle next to each item to expand the information that is underneath

leroyg

Reaction score
  1. Open the ram tracker page
  2. Right click on the page
  3. Select inspect at the bottom
  4. On the page that opens, select network near top
  5. Refresh the page (or hit F5)
  6. Under the name column, find your name and left click it
  7. In the right column you should now see your info
  8. Click the triangle next to each item to expand the information that is underneath
thank you brother ram member

Users who are viewing this thread