Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

bmidd31

Reaction score
Anyone able to grab a status for me please?

3C63RRJL5NG279763

EL and window sticker popped up 5/16. The dealer is mia for 2wks now.

It is not a recognized order in the new tracker.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Scooterbv didn’t you order from Koons in Tysons? Saw your order on the sheet as one of the few others who ordered from Koons. If so what email are you using? They typically respond within hours when you use koonsorderstatus@gmail.com for status updates. My 3500 was built 5/22, maybe we’ll be on the train/boat together!

Scooterbv

Reaction score
@Scooterbv didn’t you order from Koons in Tysons? Saw your order on the sheet as one of the few others who ordered from Koons. If so what email are you using? They typically respond within hours when you use koonsorderstatus@gmail.com for status updates. My 3500 was built 5/22, maybe we’ll be on the train/boat together!

Yes I did. I usually text the sales guy but I will try that email. Thanks
What status is yours if it was just built?

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Looks like a few of us are at Midlothian outside Dallas. 5/5 arrival for mine. Hasn't left yet. Wish I could just pay to have it picked up...
Would be a nice option these days, pay the dealer an extra grand to cover the fuel, get the truck within a matter of days rather than end of year. I'm beginning to think these trucks get shipped through the Bermuda triangle... some come out, some never find their way home. *insert spooky music*

Users who are viewing this thread