Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Stanek

Reaction score
Rail numbers

Attachments

• 76D27235-1FC5-479A-9EC1-3F3B348A043C.png
    76D27235-1FC5-479A-9EC1-3F3B348A043C.png
    1 MB · Views: 392

Dj543380

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My truck finally shipped on the 18th of June. Is there any way to track the truck once it's been shipped?3C63R3EL5NG237424

matemike

Reaction score
Thanks for the rail help fellas.
My truck just departed Saltillo today at 4:15 pm.
ETA to Eagle Pass, TX is tomorrow, June 23, 09:49am.

Wholeo

Reaction score
Has anybody had a dealer not honor the purchase agreement price at the time of order? My issue is the window sticker is $4,000 more then the original build price. When I noticed the difference I called my salesman today to see what if our original agreement was still good and he didn't know why it wouldn't be, but he would check to make sure and get back with me. He never got back to me so I'm thinking he didn't want to deliver the news I don't want to hear. Any similar stories or advice would be appreciated.

sawpdx

Reaction score
Has anybody had a dealer not honor the purchase agreement price at the time of order? My issue is the window sticker is $4,000 more then the original build price. When I noticed the difference I called my salesman today to see what if our original agreement was still good and he didn't know why it wouldn't be, but he would check to make sure and get back with me. He never got back to me so I'm thinking he didn't want to deliver the news I don't want to hear. Any similar stories or advice would be appreciated.
sounds like the base price on your truck increased a little just like mine did. I'm not saying anything until its time to close the deal.

2022grey

Reaction score
brv10 could you possible see if my build has a schedule date yet some Good Samaritan on here showed it was in D1 but didn’t see a schedule date vin 3C63R3ML2NG 268812 thanks for any info .

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Are ventilated seats still included with the 3500 Laramie Level A? On the build page, I see it on the B, but not the A. Here's one on a lot with "A" and ventilated seats just for reference.

https://www.woodyfolsomcdjr.com/vehicle-details/new-2022-ram-3500-laramie-3C63R3EL5NG240761

That truck was ordered on 1/6, and I think they were available on both the A and B packages back then. When I ordered my truck on 3/10, it was only available on the B, and I don't think it has changed since.

mr hankey

Reaction score

tim3500

Reaction score
My truck price increased considerable too. Twice actually and the dealer honored their price.

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Someone earlier said the dealer has already paid for it on order, so they should honor it. But I bet they love when someone pulls out of the deal!

I refreshed my build on the website and, dang, the ventilated seats have been moved to the Laramie B package (I ordered the A) and the base price is up $6000 from Jan. Glad mine is built with the ventilated seats in the A package at least that's what the window sticker says. The black interior is just soaking up the rays on vacation in 'Mehico'...

Last edited:

DMORRIS24

Reaction score
My truck was built on June 17th and the dealer said it left Eagle Pass TX yesterday .Starting to feel it hope nothing happens . And my dealer is doing a great job of informing me now that there’s something to report lol . Said it would end up in Illiinos eventually
I wonder if we are on the same train? My new Laramie was in transit at Eagle Pass on Tuesday 21st, in route to Michigan. Curious about the exact route and who the train carrier is..

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
brv10, can you check to see if my truck has arrived at the Denver railyard?

3C63RRKLXNG279109, 54055516
D1, th
brv10 could you possible see if my build has a schedule date yet some Good Samaritan on here showed it was in D1 but didn’t see a schedule date vin 3C63R3ML2NG 268812 thanks for any info .
D1, the dates I see have passed.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I wonder if we are on the same train? My new Laramie was in transit at Eagle Pass on Tuesday 21st, in route to Michigan. Curious about the exact route and who the train carrier is..
His could go through Chicago, yours could also or stay farther south and go to Detroit.

choprzrul

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the frequency/schedule for trains departing Saltillo coming north?

I wonder if the average number of trucks being shipped exceeds or lags the average number of trucks being manufactured?

Lastly, I went KZ on 6/20. What's the typical wait time between KZ and KZM?

Users who are viewing this thread