Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ST3500

1. ST3500

Dash Speaker Upgrade

I agree with your opinion, I have the UC4 on my '19 RAM and it has never given me any issues to this date. But, from what I read in this forum in regards of all the problems with the latest UC5.......... I would not do anything with it until later in time when all the bugs are taking care of...
  2. ST3500

Dash Speaker Upgrade

You're right, PAC does not have anything compatible for UConnect5 yet. Sorry, I did not pay attention that you have a 2022 model. But, what you could do is: to take the speaker's signal (high level output) and connect those into to a DSP (for example: the Helix V EIGHT or V TWELVE DSP MK2), like...
  3. ST3500

Active Noise Cancellation on 6.7L

There you go, that's a good tip, that would be the proper way to address the issue instead of disconnecting the microphones or adding a bypass harness.
  4. ST3500

17 speaker Harmon Kardon

The mid to low frequencies are somehow very pronounced on a crew cab configuration. The native cabin dimensions and the speaker location creates a very efficient response from 70 to 200 Hz. When I upgraded my system with a DSP, I was able to finally adjust that frequency range (with an RTA...
  5. ST3500

Active Noise Cancellation on 6.7L

To disable the ANC only I don't think it's possible, to disable the ANC and upgrade your entire system (with aftermarket amplifiers and so on..) that is definitely possible.
  6. ST3500

Hello

Hello, Well....... the 3500 DRW are: bigger, heavier and powerful trucks (I'm talking about the Cummins ones). It will not be a smooth cruiser such as the 1500 you currently own, but if you plan on towing a large 5th wheeler you won't be disappointed at all, for sure! Routine maintenance (tires...
  7. ST3500

Dash Speaker Upgrade

The pac amp-pro ap4-ch41(R.2) works well, that's what I have on my HK system upgrade. It has 6 channels pre-amp outputs (front, rear and non fading / subwoofer) and a bass knob. You can use 2 channels out of the PAC to connect a mono amp and subwoofer (chanel 5 & 6, so you can use the bass...
  8. ST3500

Click in steering wheel when turning right or left

I had a clicking / spring noise that manifested at around 3,000 miles, it turned out to be the steering pitman arm that was not tight to specs from the assembly lane. Dealer ended up replacing: the steering box, the pitman arm and the drag link bar. No more clicking issues ever since.
  9. ST3500

2020 3500 Aisin vs 68rfe...

I have the same symptom's that you described here above, and I believe that soon or later any other Aisin owner will experience the same. The Aisin transmission is reacting to gear changes a lot slower than the 68rfe under a stop and go condition (I had a 3500 with a 68rfe for 3 years prior of...
  10. ST3500

Need help about frequent regens

I use a full tank of DEF on an average of 3,500 to 4,000 miles. I commute to work 50 miles away from home, without towing or carrying any heavy payload. My commute consists of 5 miles of urban driving, followed by 40 miles of hilly highway (average 70 to 80 miles per hour) and another 5 miles of...
  11. ST3500

Cd player

The application guide says that it will work on Dodge Ram's 2015 to 2019 with a 8.4" radio. A quick phone call or email to the manufacturer will confirm if it also works with your 12" radio. That's one option, hopefully other members might suggest alternate options.
  12. ST3500

Cd player

I have exactly what you want (without the Aux. switches). I have not played a single CD to this date. I'm afraid that you need the charging station console in order to host the CD player. Then, you need to have the dealer to program your radio to access the CD function..... and the appropriate...
  13. ST3500

Wheel Bearing?

I had the same symptoms on my 2019 dually, it ended up being the steering box and got it replaced under warranty at only +/- 4,000 miles.
  14. ST3500

Finally Here!!! 3500 SRW HO

Very nice, congratulations !!
  15. ST3500

corona virus 2.0

I totally agree with you, I was just being sarcastic, I have not forgotten about Chernobyl yet. ST