Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by smh310

1. smh310

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10. Could you please give me an update? I believe my truck is on a ship right now heading to Baltimore. 3C6UR5NLXNG116839
  2. smh310

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does that mean its on the boat now or its waiting for a boat?
  3. smh310

Can anyone see if my truck has an eta yet? I've been in KZ status for 3 weeks now. 3C6UR5NLXNG116839
  4. smh310

Could someone please look up my VIN? 3C6UR5NLXNG116839. Been in KZ for 14 days. Curious if the 1-1/2 to two weeks in KZ status is true.
  5. smh310

Could someone look up my VIN to see if it has a ship date? RAM chat has been telling me for weeks it is in the shipping stage but no dealer ETA. 2022 2500 Mega cab Laramie night edition with all tech options and no sunroof. VIN - 3C6UR5NLXNG116839
  6. smh310

Ram chat just told me my truck was in framing. Ordered 6/29. Laramie night edition mega cab 2500 6.7L and all tech options.
  7. smh310

oil pan torque

I'm not sure. Is it something I should worry about as long as I keep an eye on my oil levels? My 22 is on order and was hoping i could just wait it out.
  8. smh310

oil pan torque

Does anyone know what the torque spec is for securing the oil pan to the motor? I'm leaking a few drops of oil every time I shut the engine off. The drip comes from two spots - one on the front and one on the back of the pan. Has anyone had this problem or know if it's leaking from somewhere...
  9. smh310

Invoice pricing near western Pennsylvania?

If I ordered a truck tomorrow would that work? Since it would be a while before I picked the truck up.
  10. smh310

Invoice pricing near western Pennsylvania?

Has anyone been able to order a 2022 truck near western PA and received close to invoice pricing?
  11. smh310

Unloaded tire pressure

What tire pressure is everyone using on an unloaded truck? Rear tires seem to be wearing faster. Truck only has 3500 miles. Is it just the junk firestone tires? Door sticker says 65 for front and rear. Truck is a 19 2500 mega with the 20" wheels.
  12. smh310

LED Laramie headlights

Does anyone know if the LED headlights and fog lights on a Laramie are able to be adjusted? Mine seem to be aiming too low.
  13. smh310

Forward Collision Warning

Do you have it on near, med or far?
  14. smh310

Forward Collision Warning

Isnt the button on the steering wheel the adaptive cruise control? I have the setting on in uconnect settings.