Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Riddick

Reaction score
I have a screen shot of my salesman texting me saying, “as long as you have a affiliate control number that’s what I’ll sell the truck as, if not it’s full price” so if he try’s to pull some stuff on me, I’ll pull ole faithful out

As stated earlier, affiliate pricing ends October 1st. Hopefully the text you received was after the announcement.

Jns transport

Reaction score
I just called my salesman and he said they are no longer doing any affiliate pricing, employee pricing or friends and family.

owdiss78

Reaction score
As stated earlier, affiliate pricing ends October 1st. Hopefully the text you received was after the announcement.

Where did you get that info my paperwork shows it’s good through January 30 2022

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riddick

Reaction score
Where did you get that info my paperwork shows it’s good through January 30 2022

I thought I read it earlier in this thread, no idea what page its on. If you have it in writing stating its good through Jan 22 you should be good. Who knows, maybe I mixed up Fiscal Year (FY) and Calendar Year (CY).

James_setz2784

Reaction score
I’m leaving it up to my dealer to inform me about that ending. If they don’t tell me anything, and when it comes time to take delivery of the truck, they pull that game on me....... they won’t like the out come lol

owdiss78

Reaction score
I thought I read it earlier in this thread, no idea what page its on. If you have it in writing stating its good through Jan 22 you should be good. Who knows, maybe I mixed up Fiscal Year (FY) and Calendar Year (CY).

I called fca and they told me they are getting lots of calls and far as they know it’s all rumors that it’s ending October 1. He also added that yes they may not tell us till that day but they have no information supporting that it’s ending oct1

owdiss78

Reaction score
I called fca and they told me they are getting lots of calls and far as they know it’s all rumors that it’s ending October 1. He also added that yes they may not tell us till that day but they have no information supporting that it’s ending oct1

b725aac760d00895477a82fe7cddbd81.jpg

Well this is my employer affiliate program I just got today if I don’t use by Jan 3 I have to ask for a new one. Sorry I was off on the date it expires not the 30th it’s January 3

Grey65

Reaction score
I must not have been paying attention. My Ram dealer gave the truck to me for 750 above FWP. MSRP was 88,500 and he gave it to me for 83. Fully loaded limited 2500 diesel. I didn’t get all the trailer camera wiring. But almost everything else. You think I could have gotten a better deal?
My 2022 2500 Limited has a MSRP of $82,180.
I am paying Mark Dodge $71,411.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
I’m leaving it up to my dealer to inform me about that ending. If they don’t tell me anything, and when it comes time to take delivery of the truck, they pull that game on me....... they won’t like the out come lol
Same here haha, not afraid to walk away from it. Good luck to them trying to sell a 60k regular cab if it comes to it

mcarey

Reaction score
I must not have been paying attention. My Ram dealer gave the truck to me for 750 above FWP. MSRP was 88,500 and he gave it to me for 83. Fully loaded limited 2500 diesel. I didn’t get all the trailer camera wiring. But almost everything else. You think I could have gotten a better deal?
Probably, but you didn't do terribly, so I wouldn't stress it. My 75th PW had an MSRP of 71,375 and I paid 62250 before incentives and TTL - when I bought it back in April/May. You'd also likely have to travel out of state, or ship, so you can factor that in as well.

pnwram3500

Reaction score
Good idea I’m definitely saving my emails and texts
Probably way to OCD, but I am saving and documenting every email, text, ect, ect... and after I take ownership will continue to document everything that I do to it. Back in the early 90's, my old man bought a truck brand new from the factory and I remember he had documented every single thing that he had done to it and I thought that was absolutely the most bad a$$ thing ever! There aren't to many vehicles out there that the previous owners are so bad with OCD that they have all paperwork for everything that's been done to it. And I like the fact that no one else has messed with crap on it but myself :)

owdiss78

Reaction score
Probably way to OCD, but I am saving and documenting every email, text, ect, ect... and after I take ownership will continue to document everything that I do to it. Back in the early 90's, my old man bought a truck brand new from the factory and I remember he had documented every single thing that he had done to it and I thought that was absolutely the most bad a$$ thing ever! There aren't to many vehicles out there that the previous owners are so bad with OCD that they have all paperwork for everything that's been done to it. And I like the fact that no one else has messed with crap on it but myself :)

It saved my ass when I got my 2015 Laramie from day one I wrote down every accessory I had done every item the salesman told me he was throwing in. Few days after I signed papers for my truck I got a call from the accessory guy saying I still owed $450 for my truck purchase I said no I have everything wrote down he said I owed for clearance lights I said nope that was thrown in on deal forwarded the txt next was the window tint $200 I said also was thrown in on deal next was swapping tires and wheels and putting new sensors in my after market wheels didn’t get done and I said why would I pay $150 for you guys to not do the job. so you better go back to the salesman and ask him. I emailed over copy of all txt emails and what I wrote down and never heard back from them but I showed them every dime I spent on everything said and done and it was to the penny what I paid day I picked it up not another $450 that the salesman didn’t have on paper for them to se where the money went. So I will be doing it again for sure

DZ2112

Reaction score
Probably, but you didn't do terribly, so I wouldn't stress it. My 75th PW had an MSRP of 71,375 and I paid 62250 before incentives and TTL - when I bought it back in April/May. You'd also likely have to travel out of state, or ship, so you can factor that in as well.
Yea I figured I didn’t do too bad and it’s gonna be 6 mo till I see the truck. Maybe some incentives will pop up. They gave me 68k for my 2019.

mcarey

Reaction score
Yea I figured I didn’t do too bad and it’s gonna be 6 mo till I see the truck. Maybe some incentives will pop up. They gave me 68k for my 2019.
You can do the PenFed option, and you'll be eligible in 60 days for 1K off. Best part of that is that it shouldn't go away between now and then, as it's been valid for quite a while now. You can also sign up for RAMs emails, and they occasionally send out 500-1000 off RAM-cash coupons. Only issue with them is that they often only last the month they come out, and customer support or whatever seemingly has very little control over renewing them or whatever.

kennelpj

Reaction score
I wouldn’t bet on a dealer honoring a “screenshot” of a promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the court of law, no. Confronting a salesman with his own texts to "jog" his memory, will probably work. And/or speaking to the sales manager if needed with something better than "well he told me that 6 months ago". But nothing is guaranteed. Also ammo to use to get your deposit back if they pull something shady with the numbers upon delivery.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
You can do the PenFed option, and you'll be eligible in 60 days for 1K off. Best part of that is that it shouldn't go away between now and then, as it's been valid for quite a while now. You can also sign up for RAMs emails, and they occasionally send out 500-1000 off RAM-cash coupons. Only issue with them is that they often only last the month they come out, and customer support or whatever seemingly has very little control over renewing them or whatever.
Has anyone confirmed the PenFed offer is valid on 2022 MY trucks yet?

Users who are viewing this thread