Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

sfort

Reaction score
Yours may beat mine to Mac Haik lol. Mines been in shipping since 10/20, last event was Saturday, outgate but it doesnt appear its gone anywhere at all. Just chilling somewhere. I'm a week away from 4 months since order date as well.
Does your shipping date change? Mine has been 11/3 or 11/4 for a couple of weeks now. It has held at 11/3 for a week now - hoping it is accurate.

MegaStro

Reaction score
Well I guess my truck maybe lost in the staging lot or it on a train, no movement in the last 2 weeks, according to dealer and Ram Chat they cant tell me if its in route. How is that possible did it not get scanned when it got loaded on train? @bvr10 anyway you could check it out? vin 3C6UR5SL8NG160083
So close to mine VIN wise. Been hanging out in D1 for a bit, hope to see something pop next week according to forecasted dates. I am 3C6UR5TL4NG160077 to your 3C6UR5SL8NG160083, not that it seems to mean anything. You CC and me Mega. You were a beacon of hope for me but it seems they are getting ready to run Mega's next week again.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It's possible that route got clogged up (with brv as a casualty) so they diverted yours and got it out faster through a different route
It seems like in the Midwest to east routes its Chicago, KC or Memphis depending how far north your truck is going, western Michigan through Chicago, Northern and Southern Michigan through KC as well as Lordstown, anything in Kentucky or South seems to go through Memphis and Nashville until you get far south to LA and it changes again, haven't paid much attention to the western routes.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
Does your shipping date change? Mine has been 11/3 or 11/4 for a couple of weeks now. It has held at 11/3 for a week now - hoping it is accurate.
When I first went KZ it said shipping date was 11/04 but then it changed to 10/20 and everything everyone shows me indicates it shipped 10/20 but when I look at the leg, it shows the last update was 10/30 outgate, last location Saltillo RR. I can only assume that means its going via RR from railyard to Laredo because the rest of the leg shows Swift truck from Laredo to Temple.

bigsky24

Reaction score
So close to mine VIN wise. Been hanging out in D1 for a bit, hope to see something pop next week according to forecasted dates. I am 3C6UR5TL4NG160077 to your 3C6UR5SL8NG160083, not that it seems to mean anything. You CC and me Mega. You were a beacon of hope for me but it seems they are getting ready to run Mega's next week again.
I am still hoping for a early x-mas present! I thought i was for sure going to have it by thanksgiving but that date has for sure slipped

sfort

Reaction score
When I first went KZ it said shipping date was 11/04 but then it changed to 10/20 and everything everyone shows me indicates it shipped 10/20 but when I look at the leg, it shows the last update was 10/30 outgate, last location Saltillo RR. I can only assume that means its going via RR from railyard to Laredo because the rest of the leg shows Swift truck from Laredo to Temple.
Interesting. I'm showing truck to Laredo, then truck to my dealer. Not that it really matters, just ready to get the waiting over with.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
Interesting. I'm showing truck to Laredo, then truck to my dealer. Not that it really matters, just ready to get the waiting over with.
Well my leg actually shows truck to Laredo and truck from Laredo to Temple also but the 10/30 update showed last location Saltillo RR so IDK if thats just a holding place (the railyard) or if it going via RR to Laredo. I dont think anyone knows lol

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
3 i believe lol
I think the 3 being Mark Dodge and Motor Inn Dodge in Spirit Lake Iowa and supposedly Dennis Dillon in Idaho. Though with Dennis Dillon when I called them both times they don’t say 5% under, they say they’ll ”Smoke that deal” but the second time I called when I was going to pull the trigger they said they may not be doing any deals and they’d call me back. Of course they never called me back. I checked their reviews and although there were some good reviews they had many reviews saying they’re ”shady”. I just felt they’re rude and I just went to Mark Dodge in La.

smh310

Reaction score
Could someone please look up my VIN? 3C6UR5NLXNG116839. Been in KZ for 14 days. Curious if the 1-1/2 to two weeks in KZ status is true.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
So Ram randomly just called me and said that my truck is supposedly moving from Mexico now and on it’s way. To believe it or to not believe it lol
How did you manage that LOL. Tell them to call me and give me the same news lol

sfort

Reaction score
Well my leg actually shows truck to Laredo and truck from Laredo to Temple also but the 10/30 update showed last location Saltillo RR so IDK if thats just a holding place (the railyard) or if it going via RR to Laredo. I dont think anyone knows lol
I'm at the Tracomex yard which I think is at the assembly plant. It's always shown going there before shipping so maybe it is still moving. Guess I'll know Wednesday morning.

Thompsre08

Reaction score
I think the 3 being Mark Dodge and Motor Inn Dodge in Spirit Lake Iowa and supposedly Dennis Dillon in Idaho. Though with Dennis Dillon when I called them both times they don’t say 5% under, they say they’ll ”Smoke that deal” but the second time I called when I was going to pull the trigger they said they may not be doing any deals and they’d call me back. Of course they never called me back. I checked their reviews and although there were some good reviews they had many reviews saying they’re ”shady”. I just felt they’re rude and I just went to Mark Dodge in La.
Then 4. Bud Clary in WA State is playing too. Thats who i ordered through back in August. I'm at 4.5% under invoice.

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Does anyone know which models have the headlights that turn as you corner or do they all have that function?

Users who are viewing this thread