Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jtogden05

Reaction score
I'm betting late October!
I will be cautiously optimistic that you’re correct however I already have a flight in place in early November to pick it up. If the truck comes early it’ll just have to wait to be unwrapped for a couple weeks till I get there lol

Mercellugnut

Reaction score
My order missed them by 5 days.
I missed them by 3 days. Do we know if the wiring is there so that we could possibly order them later and install them. I understand we would probably have to order the switch for the door too but I use the hell out of folding mirrors when I go into the city.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Went through the 2022 build program online again today just to humor myself. I guess I didn’t realize it the first time, but it dawned on me today…wasn’t there supposed to be a color offered called “Harvest Sunrise”? Didn’t see it offered on the order options….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smh310

Reaction score
Could someone look up my VIN to see if it has a ship date? RAM chat has been telling me for weeks it is in the shipping stage but no dealer ETA. 2022 2500 Mega cab Laramie night edition with all tech options and no sunroof. VIN - 3C6UR5NLXNG116839

DZ2112

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the interior of the Limited on the 2022 build configurator? All of the aluminum trim accents have been blacked out including the "Limited" on the dash, the AC duct bezels, the Ram on the steering wheel, etc. I am probably old school but think the Limited interior as built the last few years looked great. Not so sure of this new look but I feel it has cheapened the look of the interior. I know they were building the interior like previous years as I have seen some of the pictures of the '22's online but now notice some are showing up with the ALL black interior. Has anyone seen one in person? What do you think of this change to the interior trim accents?
that sounds like the night edition limited.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I missed them by 3 days. Do we know if the wiring is there so that we could possibly order them later and install them. I understand we would probably have to order the switch for the door too but I use the hell out of folding mirrors when I go into the city.
You would need the whole mirror assembly, the switch and possibly wiring, there is a thread about it I believe.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
For anybody curious about where there truck goes after it leaves the plant or to have accessories installed, look up Vascor Limited.
Is it clear to anyone why Ram doesn't move that capacity in house? It seems they would have enough volume and consistency in their demand they could do it themselves. Vascor is obviously makes a margin on their services which Ram would certainly prefer was on their books.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Is it clear to anyone why Ram doesn't move that capacity in house? It seems they would have enough volume and consistency in their demand they could do it themselves. Vascor is obviously makes a margin on their services which Ram would certainly prefer was on their books.
All companies use them apparently

mccarthym28

Reaction score
FYI, I called the affiliate program directly and they confirmed that 2022 Rams are not currently eligible for the affiliate program. They expected to update the eligibility list later this year or possibly January which "could" include Ram 2500/3200 but wouldn't commit to anything.
You would think they would have updated that information before the next model year was able to be ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread