Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
I hear you, I wanted Hydro Blue as well, I ended up ordering a Patriot Blue Night Edition. (The color isn't available on a Limited either). I wish they offered Hydro Blue that way, I think the black wheels would look great with it. I skipped the trailer surround; I like the look of the wireless Furrion systems that seem to be prewired into a lot of RVs.

Good luck with your order. :)
Same, neighbor has a 2500 Tradesman in Hydro Blue, he has black wheels and the black Tradesman grill. Looks great.

I really wanted the Olive Green with the Night package.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Good to see you back! I was brand new when you were doing your CP3, etc. I'm now anxiously awaiting production startup for 2022's. :cool:

Haha nice! I’m glad youre getting after it.

I hope the 22s have some of the things that plagued my 19 addressed (fuel pump aside).

NVYCHF

Reaction score
Well I’m back fam lol
With the shortage on Fords I’m thinking of selling mine and moving to a 22 big horn.
Good info here. I’ll keep ya posted. I have already reached out to marks.
Yesterday I had seen video posted to YT where the individual had sold his Ford (2019) and got into a Ram (2021). He mentioned that because it is a sellers market with the delays impacting new sales, he was able to sell his Ford for more than he originally had paid for it.

My $0.02

Randy

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Yesterday I had seen video posted to YT where the individual had sold his Ford (2019) and got into a Ram (2021). He mentioned that because it is a sellers market with the delays impacting new sales, he was able to sell his Ford for more than he originally had paid for it.

My $0.02

Randy

Yup I’m at MSRP from my dealer which is a good amount over what I paid for it so I’d sell it to them and take the solid chunk equity and throw it on the big horn.

Lamiglas

Reaction score
I paid the deposit and the order was submitted on Saturday 06/26. Then, this morning Gary sent me an email with the VIN!

sconym

Reaction score
I ordered mine May 7 (the first day they were accepting orders). Im hoping for an October delivery at this point! Long wait from May!!

Ben2500HD

Reaction score
Hello all, just have a question about how long does it take to order and receive a new 2500, i ordered a 1500 been waiting about 12 weeks..i am thinking about ordering a 2500 for the extra towing power. I think the only options would be the 75th, safety, and tow! Any info would be much appreciated.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Hello all, just have a question about how long does it take to order and receive a new 2500, i ordered a 1500 been waiting about 12 weeks..i am thinking about ordering a 2500 for the extra towing power. I think the only options would be the 75th, safety, and tow! Any info would be much appreciated.
Won’t be able to get 75th anymore, but the Power wagon Level 3 is supposed to be the replacement. We’re hoping that 2022 models will start to be delivered late September or early October.

sconym

Reaction score
Ordering takes minutes... delivery is unknown at this point for model year 2022. The factory is supposed to start building new HD trucks on July 26. But there are still a lot of unknowns at this point. Will they have enough parts to complete the builds in a decent amount of time, or are we going to experience what is currently going on with the new Bronco deliveries???? Fingers crossed they are able to build and delivery right away!

Dingo

Reaction score

If you're talking about the power wagon, it only has about 10,000 lbs of towing capacity. That's similar to what you can get with a 1500.

b307a1

Reaction score
Well I’m back fam lol
With the shortage on Fords I’m thinking of selling mine and moving to a 22 big horn.
Good info here. I’ll keep ya posted. I have already reached out to marks.
Hahaha!!.....that didn't take long.

Welcome back!

Benitslu

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Mark Dodge. 22 Big Horn w/6.4L. Billet Silver with night edition. Aaron said Sept is the likely delivery time. Hoping sooner than later.
Thanks to all on this forum for sharing their deals. I live 2.5 hours from Lake Charles and never heard of this dealer, although this will be my first Ram vehicle.

Shooter88

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from Mark Dodge. 22 Big Horn w/6.4L. Billet Silver with night edition. Aaron said Sept is the likely delivery time. Hoping sooner than later.
Thanks to all on this forum for sharing their deals. I live 2.5 hours from Lake Charles and never heard of this dealer, although this will be my first Ram vehicle.
Nice, I ordered a Billet Silver Laramie Night Edition. First silver vehicle I’ve ever bought, hoping it stays clean compared to my black 1500!

Benitslu

Reaction score
Nice, I ordered a Billet Silver Laramie Night Edition. First silver vehicle I’ve ever bought, hoping it stays clean compared to my black 1500!

I had a black Chevy (terrible) and currently have a silver F150. Much easier to keep clean. Although, this silver looks like it will be a little darker shade than the Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread