Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SaylessRam

1. SaylessRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I've got a feeling this was the case, it's just crazy how many times my timelines shifted. A bit ridiculous honestly to have a truck sit for months with no movement while newer orders moved along like normal. I've heard multiple things from multiple sources, and that information changes daily...
  2. SaylessRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I'm currently trying to figure this out with the dealer, I've been offered my deposit back twice due to communication conflicts. Now that I'm actively asking for it back, the conversation has shifted/been put on hold. In an ideal world, I'll take my business to Mark Dodge after all of the...
  3. SaylessRam

For whatever it's worth, I've watched a lot of people come and go in the time period since I ordered my truck. Today, they finally listed an ETA of August 19th. With speculation that the 23s should be released sometime in August or September, I've decided not to take delivery of my truck upon...
  4. SaylessRam

Technically, yes. If him or someone else with access to all of the truck info went through line by line, they could effectively mark each one as delivered that way. Just means checking up on them every couple of weeks.
  5. SaylessRam

Been a minute since I've checked in, but I've considered my truck a lost cause. Dealer has no idea what's going on with my order, was KZ/KZLD from 4/22-6/27. Ram Tracker still shows shipping and delivery as TBD. Dealer shows there's a railcar/yard departure from MidLoathian park on 6/27, but no...
  6. SaylessRam

I'm about 80% positive of this, but I recall up to 2020 are "Laramie" Longhorns, and 21+ are considered "Limited" Longhorns. Yours should be a Limited on all badging.
  7. SaylessRam

Generally at the dealer's discretion from what I understand, the plant ships them with the minimal amounts needed for moving on and off trains.
  8. SaylessRam

Currently sitting at 13 weeks ("in shipment"). Some ship within a week too to show how odd it can be. Really depends on when it's built, if it goes to an outside vendor, etc.
  9. SaylessRam

If you opted for the right packages, yes. Standard, no. Just double checked, looks like it comes with the "Towing Tech Group" which includes center lamp with cargo view, surround view, and trailer reverse guidance.
  10. SaylessRam

Ram tracker is still showing everything as TBD, doubt I’ve moved at all. Congrats on leaving Texas!
  11. SaylessRam

Brv10 is a gift from the heavens, I've learned more from him and other members than my dealership, and he isn't the one getting a nice payday :confused: I've got a feeling we'll both be waiting a lot longer than two weeks, but I'm no fortune teller.
  12. SaylessRam

I "needed" my truck back in March/April, I build them for show season (April - September) and I've missed about half a dozen so far. It's not what most people on here use their trucks for, so I can't necessarily say I "need" mine, but it's part of my hobby for sure. Sold my old truck back in...
  13. SaylessRam

I'm just anxiously waiting for the release pricing and options for these 23's and it'll be on order. About to ditch the 22 entirely as I continue to see newer builds ship while mine sits "TBD."
  14. SaylessRam

I may be reading this wrong, so if @brv10 has any knowledge, it'd be greatly appreciated. However, by the looks of it, my truck was shipped via truck to TX, where it's going to be shipped back via truck to Mexico, to load a railcar where it'll eventually make it home to me. I may have that...
  15. SaylessRam

I could easily see it being similar to the 12" radio upgrade. On Longhorn Lvl 1 and Limited Lvl 1 they'll include it in that grouping, or you can select it as an addon separately similar to the radio. I'm sure they'll include it as a media group or something of that sort. Based on prior...