Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
It is but
It’s more like a girlfriend showing you her boobs for the first time and then making you wait several months for the rest….
Here’s a window sticker and a build sheet. Maybe later I’ll toss ya something else like a shipping statice .. LOL

Yeah, I got my EL and Sticker early March and the truck was delivered 5 weeks later. Such a tease, but it’s worth it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Anyone had there analog gauges stick? I just topped off in Buffalo, WY and my DEF is being a slow riser. It was around a quarter-tank, I squeezed in nearly 1.5 gal and it’s reading 7/8th now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2500Ram

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat you are, built on 3/06 and don’t have it. I talked to ram chat and asked them to do the escalation, they gave me a case number and week later I got an email that didn’t help at all. It just said it was built and in the shipping phase which I already knew. Absolutely pointless for me
Oh yeah I did get an email from Ram after contacting them. They told me to use their new state of the art ram vehicle order tracker. Is yours still in Mexico? I'm glad mine is in USA but the fact that its been sitting there since May is simply stupid.

JAX58

Reaction score
It is but
It’s more like a girlfriend showing you her boobs for the first time and then making you wait several months for the rest….
Here’s a window sticker and a build sheet. Maybe later I’ll toss ya something else like a shipping statice .. LOL
I like boobs. well like you might be in JB and see you in several months later

Nealy065

Reaction score
Oh yeah I did get an email from Ram after contacting them. They told me to use their new state of the art ram vehicle order tracker. Is yours still in Mexico? I'm glad mine is in USA but the fact that its been sitting there since May is simply stupid.
Mine is at the Midlothian auto park outside of Dallas. Haven’t seen any movement for quite a while. There very special tracker keeps giving me false hope with showing different delivery dates and then changing back to TBD

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
I got the word Saturday that my truck had shipped. Sometime after 5:00 PM today the RAM tracker caught up to my status. brv10 let me know that my truck was indeed on a train but was still sitting in Mexico, so I guess technically, the truck has started shipping. ETA to dealership is in line with what MD told me, but with the recent influx of trucks at MD and many of the posts on this thread about trucks hanging out at port for long periods of time, I'm still thinking it will be around the first week in August before I will be able to pick it up.

shipped2.jpg

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
I consider myself Very lucky that shipping only took a month for mine. Mexico to Mass, pretty quick. Picking her up this afternoon. Paperwork has already been done & she’s all paid-for! Dealer was awesome to work with, but finance guy did try to sell me an Allstate backed Warranty for like $4800! Told him I’ll be getting the Maxcare 8/100k/$200 for only $3005.

Dave…

Attachments

• 5F80AFAC-9530-4598-B95A-ACFFE2774178.png
    5F80AFAC-9530-4598-B95A-ACFFE2774178.png
    815.9 KB · Views: 31

Dirt_Farm

Reaction score
how is everyone able to tell where their truck is? My truck was built june 6 and shipped June 12th, estimated delivery to NY July 25th. How can I get more info then the tracking page?

Btoms3

Reaction score
Is there any way to track a vehicle that I didn’t order? I bought one already in transit to dealership but don’t know how to track it. Dealership said they couldn’t track it because I didn’t place the order

choprzrul

Reaction score
VIN: 3C6UR5FL0NG342354
VON: 55049997

How do I find out what railcar it is on? How soon should I see TBD to change to a deliver date?

1657024932566.png

IowaPW

Reaction score
I consider myself Very lucky that shipping only took a month for mine. Mexico to Mass, pretty quick. Picking her up this afternoon. Paperwork has already been done & she’s all paid-for! Dealer was awesome to work with, but finance guy did try to sell me an Allstate backed Warranty for like $4800! Told him I’ll be getting the Maxcare 8/100k/$200 for only $3005.

Dave…
If you haven't purchased yet...might be worth a try to get a quote from Granger.

2500Ram

Reaction score
Mine is at the Midlothian auto park outside of Dallas. Haven’t seen any movement for quite a while. There very special tracker keeps giving me false hope with showing different delivery dates and then changing back to TBD
I'm glad we can all agree that tracker is worth a number that still cannot be expressed. Whats bigger than a googolplex? That number is the dollar value of the tracker.

99mo

Reaction score
Email from Aaron…. Still setting at Port Allen, they are still checking in trucks from last week, and now I’m thinking July 6th isn’t going to happen…… So we are keeping our reservation the same and will pull with the Power Wagon . I’m at the point with this that I don’t care if it circles the globe 4 times before they get it..

Mine has been sitting in davisville awaiting a 4 hr ride to Long Island for a month they keep changing the date if it doesn’t show soon maybe you can get it I need it to go to Chrysler at Carlisle on the 14th and camping on the 24th I’ll rent a truck and cancel

Nothing wrong with some keyboard frustration, it is natural considering the big bucks all are spending and it is understandable. When I worked, I always tried to be can do, and not can't do. Notwithstanding all the known issues with shipping, how many would pay the extra bucks to get it to your dealer. For me, my truck when built will be stopping at the Argentine yard at KCK. I would be willing to pay a hotshot delivery to the dealer if it sits for too long. Cost would probably be $200-300. If damaged happened beforehand, then that will not change with the delivery, no matter who delivers it. I would think somewhere in the Ram chain, someone could make that decision in coordination with a specific dealer. Unconventional yes, but it could solve some of the shipping issues and get the trucks to the dealer.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Been a minute since I've checked in, but I've considered my truck a lost cause. Dealer has no idea what's going on with my order, was KZ/KZLD from 4/22-6/27. Ram Tracker still shows shipping and delivery as TBD. Dealer shows there's a railcar/yard departure from MidLoathian park on 6/27, but no tracking available. Assuming it's just been moved in the yard.

194 days since order, or 27 (nearing 28) weeks depending on which number makes you feel better.

1657029728697.png

762fmj

Reaction score
That’s what they say but we have no problem getting things delivered to the shop and we have things come from all over the country. From the email from Aaron he knows what’s setting at the port but doesn’t prioritize delivery’s based on order dates, they just have whatever brought up so naturally if something is setting in the back whatever is up front gets picked up first.
It’s just getting frustrating knowing it’s in the states , not moving , and dates getting pushed back.
I really feel for those that their truck is built and has been setting in Mexico waiting on venders to finish up. Maybe that’s why Ram sales are down almost 25%
I'm not familiar with Port Allen, but here in Jacksonville port congestion is so bad (many contributing factors) that drivers are waiting HOURS just to get in, nevermind loaded. It's a little different because I work with containers and chassis vs car haulers, but we've had days where we had 5 scheduled pickups and were only able to get one driver in. I assume Port Allen is having similar issues.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread