Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

nomorefords

Reaction score
Yep on MY 22. Others here are much more in the know on when MY 23 might open. You will find many on here have bought from Mark Dodge in LA and Granger Motors in IA. I would try either one. Depends how far you live from them. There are other good dealers that others here have purchased from with good pricing.
Granger already has my deposit from the ford i ordered last year. But ford is pulling shenanigans on their builds and I’m not spending that much money to not get what I ordered, regardless of the wait time so I’m looking into placing a ram order. I just didn’t know if i was so late in the game, that I would be better off waiting for the ‘23 order banks to open.

andymac

Reaction score
Celebrating one month in the Midlothian Auto Park! I'll be impressed if I see my 22 before the end of August, but I'm excited for the official release of the 23s so I can place my order and get ahead of the queue this next time.
I’m parked right next to you at Midlothian for 7 weeks now. Hiring out trucks for hauling (just while this truck has waited in Texas) will cost me more than the new truck itself if this goes on another 2 weeks ( which I’m sure it will). I’ve got 6 more to purchase this summer. Not going to happen. I’ve had enough of the lack of communication from ram. BRV10 is the only source of knowledge here and I’m grateful for that.

99mo

Reaction score
Granger already has my deposit from the ford i ordered last year. But ford is pulling shenanigans on their builds and I’m not spending that much money to not get what I ordered, regardless of the wait time so I’m looking into placing a ram order. I just didn’t know if i was so late in the game, that I would be better off waiting for the ‘23 order banks to open.
Zach from Granger has posted this info. He will move your deposit to a Ram. I know your frustration. I had a Tremor on order with Granger. Bailed on it and ordered what is in my signature. Thankful that Zach and the team at Granger allowed me to do this. You will note, however, that the builds and shipping as of late have slowed. Some here have waited long times on getting it shipped/delivered. Still, a better choice with Ram. Much is out of their control, but IMO, Ram is doing a better job right now.

I bet you are a KR, Platinum or Limited order. If so, you know your truck will be without some of the parts as promised. Check out the Limited and Limited Longhorns. Great interiors.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
I’m parked right next to you at Midlothian for 7 weeks now. Hiring out trucks for hauling (just while this truck has waited in Texas) will cost me more than the new truck itself if this goes on another 2 weeks ( which I’m sure it will). I’ve got 6 more to purchase this summer. Not going to happen. I’ve had enough of the lack of communication from ram. BRV10 is the only source of knowledge here and I’m grateful for that.
Brv10 is a gift from the heavens, I've learned more from him and other members than my dealership, and he isn't the one getting a nice payday :confused: I've got a feeling we'll both be waiting a lot longer than two weeks, but I'm no fortune teller.

Grubb72

Reaction score
Is anyone seeing delays from the Nashville yard? I think mine was to arrive there on May 25th, but according to the Dealer it seems to be still sitting?
Please don't say that lol. Mine is just outside the Memphis yard sitting to go to Nashville. From Nashville, it has a 3.5 hr truck ride to the dealer. I guess I'm lucky so far because it has made it this far and I ordered on April 1st.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I think if you move quickly on ordering you can still get in line for a 22. As for the 23’s I think they aren’t taking orders till October

tim3500

Reaction score
Just curious if any trucks heading to Denver have shipped recently. My truck is heading there as well and has been sitting for 30+ days in KZLD.

JAX58

Reaction score
well at least as American customers you are able to track your order by Ram chat and the online tracker as a Canadian customer we are treated like Mushroom kept in the dark and feed ****. I mean brv10 has been awesome with the info he give to people her. I know I am only 1 month in for my first time build but I am willing to wait as the dealers don't always build a truck to what you want and right now you are luck to find one even close to what you want.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Not sure when they will open up 2023MY orders (maybe August?), but production is set to start 10/3/22 as it stands right now.
I just made reservations at our favorite campground for August.. I relaid a message to mine to stop waiting on yours and to sober up.

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
Just curious if any trucks heading to Denver have shipped recently. My truck is heading there as well and has been sitting for 30+ days in KZLD.
im waiting on my truck being shipped to Denver. my dealer here in Sidney, Ne has gotten two trucks both 2500 Laramie's built in March arrive last weekend. So hopefully we will see ours soon.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I just made reservations at our favorite campground for August.. I relaid a message to mine to stop waiting on yours and to sober up.
Funny! I just spent the day making reservations for our 31 day, 6,200 mile trip leaving September 23rd…so I am so hopeful!!! I hate to lose my drinking buddy, but hope yours sobers and ships. In the meantime, I am 2 days short of 3 weeks being JB at outside vendors! Must be one heck of a party going on over there :oops:

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Funny! I just spent the day making reservations for our 31 day, 6,200 mile trip leaving September 23rd…so I am so hopeful!!! I hate to lose my drinking buddy, but hope yours sobers and ships. In the meantime, I am 2 days short of 3 weeks being JB at outside vendors! Must be one heck of a party going on over there :oops:
We’ll come on down to Carolina Pines, august 11-14 and we’ll drink instead of the trucks

pacnw1963

Reaction score
We’ll come on down to Carolina Pines, august 11-14 and we’ll drink instead of the trucks
Well heck! I sold my 2006 Saturday because the used car prices took a turn and I lost $1,000 in value over the last 2 weeks and figured I’d better sell before I lost too much more. I guess I could hitch the 5th wheel up to the wife’s SUV and make it there, but don’t think she’d be to happy with the results! Lol ;)

Nealy065

Reaction score
I'm just writing to complain out loud to people that know what I'm going through :)

Ordered in Feb, truck was built on May 2-3rd, and it's been sitting in Saltillo since then. Until today, the estimated delivery date was June 16, but now it just shows TBD.

It's frustrating to see others that have ordered afterwards get their trucks, but at the same time I'm happy for their luck!

View attachment 39102
I know the struggle, mines been built since March 6th, and it’s still TBD

nomorefords

Reaction score
Zach from Granger has posted this info. He will move your deposit to a Ram. I know your frustration. I had a Tremor on order with Granger. Bailed on it and ordered what is in my signature. Thankful that Zach and the team at Granger allowed me to do this. You will note, however, that the builds and shipping as of late have slowed. Some here have waited long times on getting it shipped/delivered. Still, a better choice with Ram. Much is out of their control, but IMO, Ram is doing a better job right now.

I bet you are a KR, Platinum or Limited order. If so, you know your truck will be without some of the parts as promised. Check out the Limited and Limited Longhorns. Great interiors.
Yep, it was a tremor f350 platinum. Ordered September, got window sticker last week showing the seats had been removed. Even with granger’s deals, it’s too much money to spend and not get what was ordered. I’m sending over my build tonight. I know I’m still in for a wait but hopefully This is a better experience.

chas0218

Reaction score
View attachment 38912
Approaching 80 days of KZLD. Has anyone else been waiting this long just for shipping? The truck was ordered from Dan Cummins in Kentucky. CCLB 4x4
I'm waiting 1 less day than you. I ordered the 19th of Jan built on march 20 and waiting since March 24th. I've been told it's sitting at Davisville port and should make it to the dealer from june 1st to the 9th. It's so close yet so far.

Cwilder655

Reaction score
I'm waiting 1 less day than you. I ordered the 19th of Jan built on march 20 and waiting since March 24th. I've been told it's sitting at Davisville port and should make it to the dealer from june 1st to the 9th. It's so close yet so far.
Are you still KZLD? Was the estimated date from ram or the dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread