Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Can anyone say what floor mats come in the bighorns? Are they the slush mats or carpet ???

Reactions: CFE

IRODD

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get an update by one of awesome members...Shows as TBD...
Vin: 3C6UR5TL8NG318999

Nealy065

Reaction score
Well I finally have an estimated delivery date, I’m hoping that is pretty accurate even though it still shows it hasn’t been shipped on the tracker. Dealer shows it has left Midlothian. Build was 03/06.

Attachments

• BE74C815-99E1-41B6-B447-7E69CAE99880.jpeg
    BE74C815-99E1-41B6-B447-7E69CAE99880.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 42

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Tell me about those wheels and tires. How did you get those from your factory order. That is one beautiful truck!
Wheels are Fuel Hostage 20x9 20, tires 35x12.5 ridge grapplers. I didn’t get them from the factory order, can see the NE wheels and stock tires in the bed in the photos. I just had the dealer install them for me. Thanks! Loving this thing so far!

Jfletcher73

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get an update by one of awesome members...Shows as TBD...
Vin: 3C6UR5TL8NG318999
Looks like it's moved from the plant, to the yard. Most likely some sort of staging for shipping.

Wholeo

Reaction score
Parking lot buddies!

Mine has been built since 5/5. Still KZ (or still hungover from Cinco de Mayo). Ram said it should have shipped out already and has escalated the "case". Hope I hear something soon.

Jealous you guys have the tracker. Ram tracker is broken for me. Never been able to get it to work. Ram could not get it to work either.
I couldn't get tracker to work as well. I emailed RAM and found out my last name was spelled wrong. They weren't able to correct it, but I do have the ability now to track with misspelled name.

Bombaman

Reaction score
You were supposed to say rubber slush mats ………….
It will be on your Window Sticker "Front and Rear Rubber Floor Mats by Mopar®" and be "Mopar Front & Rear Rubber Floor Mats " on your equiptment listing if you picked the option.

You can get them for about $10 more than factory via most Mopar online parts places, or get the Husky liners.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
It will be on your Window Sticker "Front and Rear Rubber Floor Mats by Mopar®" and be "Mopar Front & Rear Rubber Floor Mats " on your equiptment listing if you picked the option.

You can get them for about $10 more than factory via most Mopar online parts places, or get the Husky liners.
I don’t see floor mats on the window sticker, equipment sheet just says floor coverings. I did look for it in the options when I made the order and never see a listing for them so I assumed that’s what it came with. If it doesn’t have them I’ll just order a set off eBay, have the rubber ones in my current truck and really like them..

slowindown

Reaction score
I don’t see floor mats on the window sticker, equipment sheet just says floor coverings. I did look for it in the options when I made the order and never see a listing for them so I assumed that’s what it came with. If it doesn’t have them I’ll just order a set off eBay, have the rubber ones in my current truck and really like them..
As to the bighorn, what I thought was carpet delete was actually the slush mats. So I missed ordering them too. I’ll either find a set of oem ones or the husky exact contour, which may be slightly better.

SaylessRam

Reaction score
I thought the Longhorns came with surround cameras?
If you opted for the right packages, yes. Standard, no.

Just double checked, looks like it comes with the "Towing Tech Group" which includes center lamp with cargo view, surround view, and trailer reverse guidance.

Last edited:

2019_Ram

Reaction score
If you opted for the right packages, yes. Standard, no.

Just double checked, looks like it comes with the "Towing Tech Group" which includes center lamp with cargo view, surround view, and trailer reverse guidance.
On the towing tech group, can anyone provide any info on the "loose shipped rear view camera available for upfit"? Should it have come as part of this package?

Screenshot_20220611-183424.png

Users who are viewing this thread