Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Riveyman

1. Riveyman

Less than thrilled with my 2021 Laramie 2500

When I run it the clock gets moved to the top left of the maps window, just above the green route box. Small and Not easy to find, esp. when you are driving.
  2. Riveyman

Attaching chains to hitch Ram class IV/V hitch

Was going to suggest the same thing. Something like this Carabiner .
  3. Riveyman

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Yes, paint. The factory put the black vinyl on it. I removed it on mine.
  4. Riveyman

Hood fills with water after it rains. Now with video.

Dang! That's a lot of water.
  5. Riveyman

Height of 2500 Laramie

Mine fits in the standard garage height wise, but it's too long to close the door. :(
  6. Riveyman

Foaming wash?

My understanding with the foam wash is to remove any grit that could cause light scratches. After the foam wash, you're suppose to had wash to remove anything else. But I would think that a high pressure hose or pressure washer would do that in a pre rinse ? Anyhow , I got the Chemical Guys...
  7. Riveyman

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

I've done some research on the ceramic coating myself. I don't have the grand or more to spend on getting it done professionally. So, I'm going the DIY route for just over a hundred bucks. Yes, it's going to be a full day of cleaning, polishing, and applying the product. But you either have...
  8. Riveyman

MOPAR tire sale buy 3 get 4th for $1

It didn't show up as an option for me either, after putting my zip. But after clicking here and there and somewhere else, a banner showed up at the top of the screen with the deal.
  9. Riveyman

Front grill trim removal

Looks awesome! Planning on color matching mine as well. Current grill , has all chrome. So, will need a new grill with the black like yours. It'll happen, just not as soon as I'd like.
  10. Riveyman

What happened to Rich?

I've read a lot of good things about the Viair compressors. It'll be good to hear your thoughts on it once you get it up an running. I've got it in my cart as well.
  11. Riveyman

What's the best deal anyone has negotiated for the Sirius XM Guardian Convenience + Security package?

Dealer asked if I wanted them to activate it when I got the truck. "NOPE". I've been getting spammed with emails to activate this for the last 10 mths.
  12. Riveyman

Got a tonneau cover that fits perfectly 19 6'4" bed

Looks good! And the price is pretty good too... might consider getting one. Thanks for the info.
  13. Riveyman

A pair of Rams

Hello and welcome, congrats on the new rides!
  14. Riveyman

New truck day!

Congrats on GG! :)