Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Jozzz

Reaction score
Why do they wrap them then that seems odd to me

Gives the windows a unified look. I actually like the matte on trucks with non-tinted front windows, but if you tint them it kind of defeats the purpose as it doesn’t blend in completely. My reason for removing and wrapping it in gloss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Yeah it was full paint underneath. I’ll
Gives the windows a unified look. I actually like the matte on trucks with non-tinted front windows, but if you tint them it kind of defeats the purpose as it doesn’t blend in completely. My reason for removing and wrapping it in gloss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mines diamond pearl so not having it there does not make much of a difference

Attachments

• FF85792E-F578-47DD-B6C7-9743E480550F.jpeg
    FF85792E-F578-47DD-B6C7-9743E480550F.jpeg
    478.3 KB · Views: 108

Millmutt

Reaction score
I’ve never seen anything like it either. What’s the application/intended use for it ?
I originally got it when I was seeking out a way to carry two large full dress motorcycles without buying a toy hauler.
I carry my 2 Indians on it but I have used it for all kinds of tasks. Here is a picture on my last truck.

384435F7-7862-4937-B039-667D52077EB2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I originally got it when I was seeking out a way to carry two large full dress motorcycles without buying a toy hauler.
I carry my 2 Indians on it but I have used it for all kinds of tasks. Here is a picture on my last truck.

Looks cool with those bikes up there! What does that weigh? Depending on what you load that can really get the COG up there.

Millmutt

Reaction score
Looks cool with those bikes up there! What does that weigh? Depending on what you load that can really get the COG up there.
The lift is 900 pounds, the bikes are 1700.
The lift has a capacity of 2500 pounds.
The travel trailer I pull is about 6500.
With that Ford everything works great and I’m sure the Ram will be even better. COG doesn’t seem to be an issue.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Really for COG thats much better than a sled deck my neighbour has one and on a 3500 with the 500lbs deck and 2 snow machines it is plenty stable so id imagine that setup would be almost not noticeable for COG

Users who are viewing this thread