Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR tire sale buy 3 get 4th for $1

Vroooom

Reaction score
FYI for all you tire-searchers.

Deal ends 11/30 and the prices FOR A SET are the best ive seen ANYWHERE

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I don't see any prices. IT just tells me to contact the dealer for pricing. Probably because of the size I am looking at.

Riveyman

Reaction score
It didn't show up as an option for me either, after putting my zip. But after clicking here and there and somewhere else, a banner showed up at the top of the screen with the deal.

FunkELo

Reaction score
called two dealers in my area (Denver) about Falken Wildpeaks, both quoted me roughly $30 more per tire than what I was finding online. With a 10% off for tirebuyer, OTD was roughly the same. Really not that great of a deal around here.

jadmt

Reaction score
called two dealers in my area (Denver) about Falken Wildpeaks, both quoted me roughly $30 more per tire than what I was finding online. With a 10% off for tirebuyer, OTD was roughly the same. Really not that great of a deal around here.
I generally use Tirebuyer.com and have had great luck with them but here (59808) I stopped by the local dealer and pricing a set of General X3 and Toyo RT in 35x12.5-17's the lithia store beat tirebuyer simply because their price included mount and balance. the otd with mount and balance was what tirebuyer cost is to the local tire store but I have to pay mount and balance on top of that so ends up being a better deal for me to buy from Lithia. The other benefit is both tires have a satisfaction guarantee that if I don't like them I can return them. The tire shop that tirebuyer uses will not honor that they will charge for unmounting if you don't like them and then you are responsible for sending them back. I recently bought a set of Toyo AT3's in 35/11.5-17 via tirebuyer.com and while I got a good price and fast shipping if I could have returned them I would have.

Users who are viewing this thread