Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by knobbytyre

1. K

Backup camera guide lines

Well Merry Christmas to all of you, that worked. It is under the camera settings!!
  2. K

I do not have the tow tech, I do have the 5th wheel prep package
  3. K

I have 2022 Laramie with 12” Uconnect 5
  4. K

Does anyone know if you can change the fixed camera guide line to show the angle while in reverse? Our 16 Cherokee does it but I can’t figure out if it can be done on my truck
  5. K

What did you do TO your RAM today?

This is my first 3/4 ton pick up. It is taking me some time to get used to the size and handling. But I love it. The dealer made a poster of my truck
  6. K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Omg it is here. on a whim today I went onto ram hat to see if they could give me a date of when my truck would delivered to the dealer from the rail yard. They said it was delivered today. The hydro blue looks better than I hoped
  7. K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The wheels are black rhino Sierra gloss black and milled 18x9 +18 offset $1200 I bought them through the dealership Jim Doran in McMinnville, Or The tires 275/70/18 is the same as the OEM tires, the wheel is an 1” wider then the factor wheels but with the offset it should not stick outside the...
  8. K

I ordered on 8/26 and they told me then that the pricing may go up by $500 -$800, my updated POC shows $700 which is except-able to me. They have given me a great pricing on the running boards I ordered that came out cheaper installed they I could have bought them for myself. Mopar has a deal...
  9. K

No it came to the Barns Union Pacific yard of Columbia BLVD. at least that is what I was told from the salesman
  10. K

I would sell them to you for the same price, I am getting the TPMS out them though
  11. K

Mine has gotten off the train in Portland but not delivered to the dealer yet. I went to the train yard but was unable to find it. I did order running boards, wheels and tires through them. They have been competitive on the price and giving me $800 for the wheels and tires off the truck
  12. K

My wheels and tires are waiting for the truck at the dealer
  13. K

I am selling my wheels and tires to the dealer for $800, $600 for the tires, $200 for the wheels. Jim Doran In McMinnville Oregon