Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backup camera guide lines

knobbytyre

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can change the fixed camera guide line to show the angle while in reverse? Our 16 Cherokee does it but I can’t figure out if it can be done on my truck

tolym

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can change the fixed camera guide line to show the angle while in reverse? Our 16 Cherokee does it but I can’t figure out if it can be done on my truck

My 12” will move the guidelines when turning the wheel.

*2012 Ram 2500 MegaCab Laramie, 2 Tone Black and Silver.

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. At The Dealer, Have to pick up)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tolym

Reaction score
I have 2022 Laramie with 12” Uconnect 5

Do you have the towing tech? Mine will move on the 360 view and rear view.

*2022 Ram 3500 HO MegaCab Laramie Patriot Blue. (Ordered 8/7. Picked up on 12/23. Best Christmas present ever)

Benitslu

Reaction score
It can be done. Not in the truck now, but I believe it’s in the settings, camera menu. Uncheck fixed guidance lines.
It’s easy to find.

TinGoatTravelers

Reaction score
Several months post-Christmas and I apparently don’t have a menu option to shut OFF the back up camera guidelines. The instruction manual says it’s under a specific option, but it also says the menu may be different in some vehicles. I am not seeing a menu option for this. I can change the volume of the beep if I’m nearing an object, but I can’t get rid of the lines. Appreciate any insight folks may have! Thanks!

2022 RAM 2500 limited longhorn

Users who are viewing this thread