Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Congrats!

Another hunter that parked his dbag self 60 yards from me spooked my shot on a nice young 3x3 Buck Mule Deer last week 2nd hunt day as I waited for him to clear a tight clump of trees. I was 1/2 second away from squeezing one off. Easy 60 yard shot off one knee.

We did harvest two cow Elk in our group, picking up the meat later today.

One of my hunting buddies missed a 40 yard shot on the biggest Bull Elk he said he's ever seen. Another (one that took a cow) missed a 60 yard shot on a 4x4 Buck Mulie.
What we’re they using, a sling shot? Not easy to miss a 40yard shot. Well when I go I don’t even find anything so who am I to say.

R.A.F

Reaction score
So I Got my build sheet today finally. I try to change to 4:10 gears on my order it looks like they didn’t do it. I call the dealer two days after ordering I guess there is no window for that
I am in that very same situation. Asked to change to 4.10 axles ratio within a week of placing the order. I have email confirmation that the changes have been put forward and agreed by the factory rep. - It did not happen!

BMax94

Reaction score
I have an estimated shipping date next week (12/2). I’m not sure of the build date, so I’m not sure if it’s built yet or not. What are we seeing at this point in terms of trucks shipping as initially scheduled? If I missed it earlier in the thread, apologies up front.

tnpete

Reaction score
Congrats!

Another hunter that parked his dbag self 60 yards from me spooked my shot on a nice young 3x3 Buck Mule Deer last week 2nd hunt day as I waited for him to clear a tight clump of trees. I was 1/2 second away from squeezing one off. Easy 60 yard shot off one knee.

We did harvest two cow Elk in our group, picking up the meat later today.

One of my hunting buddies missed a 40 yard shot on the biggest Bull Elk he said he's ever seen. Another (one that took a cow) missed a 60 yard shot on a 4x4 Buck Mulie

I wish I were closer to you. I'd give you double that for the wheels. Looks like you ordered a Laramie. I need another set of wheels for dedicated winter tires.
That other $200. should cover the shipping. :D

knobbytyre

Reaction score
Hey! That's my dealer too. Mine is supposed to be built the week of 11/29.
Mine has gotten off the train in Portland but not delivered to the dealer yet. I went to the train yard but was unable to find it. I did order running boards, wheels and tires through them. They have been competitive on the price and giving me $800 for the wheels and tires off the truck

Users who are viewing this thread