Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BMax94

Reaction score
No it came to the Barns Union Pacific yard of Columbia BLVD. at least that is what I was told from the salesman
Copy that. I ordered through St Helens. Have an estimated ship date for next week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

knobbytyre

Reaction score
Did they try to mark up the msrp previously agreed on?

They shot me a pretty good price and I signed papers and put down a deposit but they wanted my old truck for trade. Warned me that the price they were offering for mine could go up or down. I'm really worried they're gonna try to screw me out of a couple thousand on the trade when we go to finalize paperwork. The 2022 is exactly the way I wanted it besides my color choice was unavailable and the salesman didn't order it with the Alpine System I asked for (super disappointed).
I ordered on 8/26 and they told me then that the pricing may go up by $500 -$800, my updated POC shows $700 which is except-able to me. They have given me a great pricing on the running boards I ordered that came out cheaper installed they I could have bought them for myself.
Mopar has a deal going this month to buy 3 tires get the 4th for a $1. So that saved me $370. And the wheels were cheaper than I could have gotten there any where else I looked. And also gave me a good trade in price for my tires.

Everyone has been good to work with so far so I can’t complain to much

knobbytyre

Reaction score
Nice Wheels and Tires. Size/Cost/Where Purchased? Will they fit a stock 2022 2500 Big Horn without rubbing?
The wheels are black rhino Sierra gloss black and milled 18x9 +18 offset $1200 I bought them through the dealership Jim Doran in McMinnville, Or

The tires 275/70/18 is the same as the OEM tires, the wheel is an 1” wider then the factor wheels but with the offset it should not stick outside the fender

Shootist

Reaction score
I have an estimated shipping date next week (12/2). I’m not sure of the build date, so I’m not sure if it’s built yet or not. What are we seeing at this point in terms of trucks shipping as initially scheduled? If I missed it earlier in the thread, apologies up front.
I have an est. shipping of 12-04 but no build date.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
That's weird that we have different ship times even though it was the same date. Do you have an updated sheet showing when it was unloaded? Mine was shipped on the 3rd and just got unloaded this afternoon.
They will park you on a railcar until that car is full, if your date is different than another on the same car or train it just means you were loaded first and the train moves when full.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
4-5 double wall.
I’ve got a 4-6 just like it, just no truck yet. I noticed on my 2017 it does not look like there is room for it. The 2017 pipe comes out level with the truck, the 2022’s I’ve seen pictures of seem to have a pipe that turns down a bit, which makes room for the extra inch of diameter, 2 inches in my case. No?

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Many dealers toss window stickers or put in glovebox - esp if sold vehicle they may never get attached to window. I told my salesman to save mine - will see Friday
They are supposed to give them to the buyer,I believe it's a law in Michigan, not sure about other states, all my years at dealership we HAD to leave them on for the customer or put them in the glovebox.

Pulling it

Reaction score
I’ve got a 4-6 just like it, just no truck yet. I noticed on my 2017 it does not look like there is room for it. The 2017 pipe comes out level with the truck, the 2022’s I’ve seen pictures of seem to have a pipe that turns down a bit, which makes room for the extra inch of diameter. No?
Yes you’ll have room l put a 5 on and there’s room for 6 . The double wall will not slip by the necked down part though it’s a little smaller

Users who are viewing this thread