Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pnwram3500

Reaction score
It will be on the one stuck to the truck ,not the online version.
When I picked mine nothing was on the windows. And, since they told me that FCA/Stellantis don’t do that any more, I’m gonna be calling them back not happily if more and more folks on here say they have their names on theirs...

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
I was on the 11/3 train to Port Allen. No news on when it's expected to arrive at MD. Sandi did tell me there's currently only 5 drivers running trucks to all dealerships in the state from Port Allen currently.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

rmzachar

Reaction score
I was on the 11/3 train to Port Allen. No news on when it's expected to arrive at MD. Sandi did tell me there's currently only 5 drivers running trucks to all dealerships in the state from Port Allen currently.
GetAttachmentThumbnail
That's weird that we have different ship times even though it was the same date. Do you have an updated sheet showing when it was unloaded? Mine was shipped on the 3rd and just got unloaded this afternoon.

Attachments

• port.png
    port.png
    20 KB · Views: 24

tnpete

Reaction score
Mine shipped 11/10 and is on the ground at Port Allen. Should catch a ride by Monday or Tuesday. If it does will pick it up 12/2 Thursday am.

Last edited:

MarcG

Reaction score
Adding to the 11/3 ship date group...I was told when I got this that its such a short drive that the next update would be arrival at the dealer.

Attachments

• image002.png
    image002.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 24

Motochris

Reaction score
When I picked mine nothing was on the windows. And, since they told me that FCA/Stellantis don’t do that any more, I’m gonna be calling them back not happily if more and more folks on here say they have their names on theirs...
You are going to call you dealer, unhappy that your name isn't on the window sticker? Dang.... it'd be a neat thing to have but I don't know that I'd pitch a fit over it..
Did you look in your glovebox for the window sticker?

ACEd

Reaction score
I will have a set of black 20" laramie take offs in a couple of weeks. $1500 wheels and tires. Located in Baton Rouge.
Thanks but looking for 18" - prefer wheels only. - Maybe someone else wants to trade 18's and $ for your 20"s and I could buy 18's

Jake L

Reaction score
My window sticker came half ripped of the window, They offered to order me a new one but i just taped it together and its fine. You can also print one off of mopar.com

ACEd

Reaction score
You are going to call you dealer, unhappy that your name isn't on the window sticker? Dang.... it'd be a neat thing to have but I don't know that I'd pitch a fit over it..
Did you look in your glovebox for the window sticker?
Many dealers toss window stickers or put in glovebox - esp if sold vehicle they may never get attached to window. I told my salesman to save mine - will see Friday

ACEd

Reaction score
Ahh. I thought you were on the Nov-6 train. The Nov-6 train arrived Nov-18 per @ACEd. Assuming similar travel times, yours should have arrived this week into Port Allen. Have you reached out to MD this week for an update?
My truck was held up in purgatory in Livonia for most of a week, so yours might be closer than difference in ship dates. Best, Ed

ACEd

Reaction score
I wonder what shipping would cost…..mine will be for sale in a few weeks.
eBat has several sets of Laramie 18 in takeoffs - wheels only - typical shipping is $140-160 where listed separately and seems to be relatively constant Texas, Idaho, or Washington to Louisiana. But realize eBat big sellers typically have good discounted shipping. Other issue is packing - save the boxes your new wheels come in. Shipping with tires will be a lot more.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Had it home 24 hours. Wheels and tires on, extang tonneau on, mbrp exhaust tip on, husky liners in and coated the underside with fluid film. Loving the mega cab.
What size tires/wheels did you go with? What is the Fluid Film?

Users who are viewing this thread