Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Well.... I think I've had enough with this post. Picked my truck up Friday, spent the weekend playing with all the bells and whistles plus installing my Amp running boards, bed step, mudflaps and wheels/tires.
So far so good! Good luck everyone...hope you long timers get your stuff ASAP. I'll be headed to the rest of the forum now..

View attachment 27028
Are those the Falken Wild Peaks? What size? Tires/wheels I love the set up!

rossagge

Reaction score
I think you may be correct about the Longhorns that are not Level 1 having fixed steps, but I dont think it shows up on the POC like that unless its an override of the Power Deployable - need to check with dealer or look at Equipment List if you have one.
So if Level 1 is selected and pwr steps are wanted, the POC should not show flat steps, correct? I see you have the flat steps w/ Level 1 pack. Did your POC show as his does with the flat steps listed?

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Good night everyone. I just checked with Ram chat and they just told me all the parts were received since 11/29, thats mean is in D1 status? And how long usually takes from there to be built.

Thank you,

***Ordered on 10/14 from Mark Dodge a fully loaded Cummins 2500 limited Mega Cab , delmonico night edition with sunroof, air suspension,rambox, bed step, wired tow camera.
Mine went D1 on 11/02 and was built 11/22....I would say yours is about the same.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank the admins and others on this forum who have been such a wealth of information! I'll be moving over to the other forums here now as I have received the truck.

I flew to New Orleans and met the Mark Dodge rep at the baggage claim and was on the way home in my new truck within 10 minutes. There's a couple of minor things with the truck I need to get sorted (Factory issues, not Mark Dodge). BY the time I had gotten home, I had all the paperwork needed to register the vehicle in Florida and have to say I'd order again from MD with no reservation.

Here's the details and a couple of pics.

9/9/21 -2022 2500 Limited Ordered- Hemi, Level 1, Maximum Steel, Night Edition, Sunroof
9/11/21 - VIN Received
10/15/21 - Build Sheet Posted
10/23/21 - Confirmation Truck was Built
10/30/21 - Window Sheet Posted
11/02/21 - Shipping Stage (via Ram Chat)
11/11/21 - Awaiting Road Transport to Mark Dodge from Depot
11/19/21 - Ready for Pick Up at Mark Dodge

View attachment 26997View attachment 26998
Is that a robot grass cutter in the background? :)

rossagge

Reaction score
That’s why I wanted to ask the question, It makes no sense.

I referenced the email I sent when I requested the build, clicked the link and the chrome option is selected, but there is NO way of removing it. You notice the image of the truck when the Level 1 package is selected, it shows the deployable steps (while the chrome are still selected).

When I remove the Level 1 package, the chrome steps appear….
Don't go by the Ram site. It's hokey. Wait to hear from your dealership, unless someone on here can verify by checking their POC with the LEVEL 1 and no flat steps.

huck1974

Reaction score
Good night everyone. I just checked with Ram chat and they just told me all the parts were received since 11/29, thats mean is in D1 status? And how long usually takes from there to be built.

Thank you,

***Ordered on 10/14 from Mark Dodge a fully loaded Cummins 2500 limited Mega Cab , delmonico night edition with sunroof, air suspension,rambox, bed step, wired tow camera.
D1 on and off for weeks and the firm build schedule and then another month. Built now

huck1974

Reaction score
To go along with my 900 page party, I got the email from Cryptostickers saying my equipment listing has popped up, but for some reason I can’t get it to load up, like a bunch of others. Ram Chat says I’m awaiting final inspection. Either way, I’m happy and need another beer.
That's what I got from chat today also

Scvette

Reaction score
Is there a backup of trucks going to the west coast or PNW. If so where would that backup be?

BMax94

Reaction score
Is there a backup of trucks going to the west coast or PNW. If so where would that backup be?

Well, it could be you’re waiting on my truck (PNW), which so far, has been exactly like my wife. I’ve been ready to go for months, but we can’t leave until she’s ready. So we wait….

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Longhorn comes with the steps standard so it shows up but with no charge. Level 1 has the auto deployed steps in the package. So you will get those, not the flat cab length steps.
Unless someone clicks on them and then the electric ones are gone.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Funny thing is you can’t click them (or at least I can’t), I tried. They’re stock and I have t been able to get rid of them on any build. Hopefully this all gets ironed out tomorrow.
Reclick Level 1 package, or click the red check circle for the solid steps and it should go away.

HenryPAB

Reaction score
To go along with my 900 page party, I got the email from Cryptostickers saying my equipment listing has popped up, but for some reason I can’t get it to load up, like a bunch of others. Ram Chat says I’m awaiting final inspection. Either way, I’m happy and need another beer.
Congratulations, that’s a big milestone.

knobbytyre

Reaction score
Omg it is here.

on a whim today I went onto ram hat to see if they could give me a date of when my truck would delivered to the dealer from the rail yard. They said it was delivered today.

The hydro blue looks better than I hoped

Attachments

• E23ACF34-1331-43D2-86A5-B396B983F860.jpeg
    E23ACF34-1331-43D2-86A5-B396B983F860.jpeg
    527.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 9DA058FC-6A42-4423-A02C-BE1FB4BBB83A.jpeg
    9DA058FC-6A42-4423-A02C-BE1FB4BBB83A.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 123

Users who are viewing this thread