Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scvette

Reaction score
My Carli 2.5” leveling kit showed up 10 days ago.
Thought so, those were one of my fav choices, and now that I see them with those tires it looks really good. You planning on lifting it? Not sure if those are going to clear a stock clearance....
Yep, other side of the mountains though, Central Wa, Wenatchee/Moses Lake.

knobbytyre

Reaction score
I bought set of wheels and tires and I was hoping to get rid of my stock wheel and tires when truck arrives. Would a tire shop buy them for a decent price or I should try my luck with dealership I am buying the truck from?
I am selling my wheels and tires to the dealer for $800, $600 for the tires, $200 for the wheels. Jim Doran In McMinnville Oregon

tla90

Reaction score
That ceramic coating. Is that for a year, 2 years or lifetime? That price seems somewhat cheap from what I have seen for longer warranty periods.
Ceramic coating and PPF are both Xpel. The coating has a four year warranty. I agree it is cheap, that's why I am going there. He has really nice cars in his shop constantly, so I figure he does a good job. Was doing a new Vette, GTR, 392 Jeep, and a regular Tundra when I got the quote. Told him it had never been through a car washes, and I was washing it by hand only. That might've saved some $$$...dunno

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
Great. and now that my truck is built Tire Rack advertisement pops up at the top of the page that wheels ive been looking at just went on sale. Normally 400ea now 340ea damnit. so needless to say wheels are now on order. LOL
View attachment 26483
Oh shoot, thanks for the heads up. These were on the Christmas list.

edit: HAHAHAHA I just saw the nickname I was assigned.

Woolfman

Reaction score
20x9 siege or blitz in +1 offset.
I'm also considering 18x9 methods with 37" tires if I can find a lift compatible with my factory rear air. (Except Carli, I'm not trying to spend $5k more.)
I am also looking at the 20x9 Blitz but can't decide between +1 or +20 offset

dkwagner

Reaction score
I grew up right down the road in Taylorsville! Right next to Hot Coffee, MS. I currently work in oil field, in South America. I live in Tupelo, now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, I'm from Taylorsville!!! Who are you???

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Been out of network coverage while I tried to fill the freezer with venison, it was a successful venture. Contacted dealer this morning and verified the truck is sitting in Nashville awaiting the final leg of transportation to the dealer. Hopefully we can get a Saturday delivery set in stone but we shall see. Noticed the online tracker is filling up nicely! Maybe a lot of good Christmas stories for a bunch of folks!

Congrats!

Another hunter that parked his dbag self 60 yards from me spooked my shot on a nice young 3x3 Buck Mule Deer last week 2nd hunt day as I waited for him to clear a tight clump of trees. I was 1/2 second away from squeezing one off. Easy 60 yard shot off one knee.

We did harvest two cow Elk in our group, picking up the meat later today.

One of my hunting buddies missed a 40 yard shot on the biggest Bull Elk he said he's ever seen. Another (one that took a cow) missed a 60 yard shot on a 4x4 Buck Mulie.

Oreave81

Reaction score
So I Got my build sheet today finally. I try to change to 4:10 gears on my order it looks like they didn’t do it. I call the dealer two days after ordering I guess there is no window for that

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Wow....used trucks do cost more than new....LOL
Used 2022 RAM 3500 Longhorn for $112000 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/24751CE7

They ordered another that just came in, way to make $.
Yeah I wonder if that’s @Combra6589 ‘s truck.
Hey Combra, saw your truck for sale, they’re asking 112k. Nice truck.
Hey Grumpy, so if Santa drops a truck off for Christmas does he drop it through the same chimney he just took a dump in?? That wouldn’t be nice. Would ruin the new car smell and all.

Users who are viewing this thread