Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Gofast23

1. G

Lets see what you are towing!

How do you carry your Jerry cans? I'm planning a long trip this summer and have similar concerns regarding potential for being low on fuel at inopportune times. I would like to be able to securely store at least two 20L cans, but they need to fit under a tonneau cover.
  2. G

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Laurel, MT. Only took mine a few days to get shipped to Ronan.
  3. G

Transmission over heating issues

The referenced temp range is correct. My truck, same setup as yours, will run 168F unloaded and while towing on relatively flat land. I've hit low 190s up a mountain pass while towing, but quickly dropped again on the downhill. If your still getting 220F post-replacement, there is something...
  4. G

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

On the top horizontal bar in the grill, what are the 2 vertical black marks? Looks like center section has been cut out.
  5. G

delete

I believe Foxtrot is @NHOverland .
  6. G

Memory Seats

On 2022 and earlier models, no need to use the second preset when in tow mode. Simply place the mirrors in tow mode, adjust as desired, set the memory on the first button again, and it will remember the mirror position for up/down orientation. Will make the adjustments when you unlock or start...
  7. G

2023+ Auto Fold Mirror - disable auto unfold

I can confirm I've accidentally folded the mirrors on my '22 2500 at highway speeds. Guess they have "fixed" that problem.
  8. G

Front spoiler

As far as front air dams go, it could be worse! Never thought someone could do worse than the Ford Super Duty.
  9. G

New guy here

I have a 2022 Laramie and I do not have that storage slot. Seems it is tied to higher level trims. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have the exact same setup as you with BedRug and X4s cover. Nice to see an installation that matches my exact needs. How bad was the installation process, particularly drilling mounting points? I have a strong aversion to putting holes that aren’t factory original, so hopefully these are...
  11. G

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I am not in the market for a 2023, but after monitoring this thread for a while, I thought the 6.4L wasn't available in only the Longhorn and Limited. Can other's confirm you should be able to order a Laramie Megacab with Hemi? If so, may want to double-check with your dealer.
  12. G

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Allow it to be an option that can be turned off! It is completely unnecessary for most people and can be quite disrupting to others.
  13. G

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

For the Laramie Level 1 and Level 2, anybody know a Disassociated Touchscreen Display is? Listed as part of those equipment groups.
  14. G

TPMS not working

I've had the exact same problems as you. A couple days after taking delivery, the left front speaker went out. Worked fine on next startup and has never ben a problem since. This past weekend, I got the "Tire Pressure Temporarily Unavailable" message. Took a couple of restarts, but it...
  15. G

HomeLink Help

Digging up an old thread, but curious if you ever resolved the issue of the 2nd and 3rd button not programming? I'm having the same issue. With a brand new battery, I was able to program the 1st button with no trouble. But the 2nd/3rd button will not accept a code from the handheld remote. So...