Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memory Seats

Gofast23

Reaction score
Oh…I gotcha. My last truck did the same kind of thing depending on which of two keys was stuck in it, his or hers etc.
She hasn’t driven this one and probably won’t, so seat can hang where it is.
The mirror function could be handy for those who switch them to tow mode, have that preset to 2…OK.
On 2022 and earlier models, no need to use the second preset when in tow mode. Simply place the mirrors in tow mode, adjust as desired, set the memory on the first button again, and it will remember the mirror position for up/down orientation. Will make the adjustments when you unlock or start the vehicle. Doesn't remember the settings for the spotter mirror though.

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
On 2022 and earlier models, no need to use the second preset when in tow mode. Simply place the mirrors in tow mode, adjust as desired, set the memory on the first button again, and it will remember the mirror position for up/down orientation. Will make the adjustments when you unlock or start the vehicle. Doesn't remember the settings for the spotter mirror though.
Hmmm..I never use tow mode because readjusting seems too much trouble and can see around the little TT pretty good as is, especially with the new glass. Will play around with this next time I’m hooked up.

Users who are viewing this thread