Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

79 300

Reaction score
Hey brv10, any update on mine? The tracker showed an est. delivery date of 3/7, but now it changed to 3/18. vin 3C6UR5DJ2RG210199. Thanks!!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
As of 2/20 it's at Baltimore yard waiting for the ride to Sands

cm95

Reaction score
Laurel, MT. Only took mine a few days to get shipped to Ronan.
Sweet - Hopefully the same for mine to get to Whitefish. Trying to take delivery before 3/12 to get the 10% rebate - Not sure if they're going to extend it again for not.

daemonic3

Reaction score
That is crazy! I saw yours is a 2500, is it a SO cummins? I have a 3500 SRW SO cummins, and yours jumped the line in front of me, I'm guessing maybe lower trim with less electronics or options to procure parts for? Congrats and best of luck on the shipping time, maybe you can set a new record!

KneeDeep

Reaction score
That is crazy! I saw yours is a 2500, is it a SO cummins? I have a 3500 SRW SO cummins, and yours jumped the line in front of me, I'm guessing maybe lower trim with less electronics or options to procure parts for? Congrats and best of luck on the shipping time, maybe you can set a new record!
Yes it’s a SO Cummins. Sorry about butting in line, I did wave on the way by. Yea, I ordered Level 1 trim. I also ordered the bed group and fifth wheel/gooseneck package and thought that might delay it but I guess not. Now I hope I can make the boat/train.
What is your current status and order date?

KneeDeep

Reaction score

Yes it’s a SO Cummins. Sorry about butting in line, I did wave on the way by. Yea, I ordered Level 1 trim. I also ordered the bed group and fifth wheel/gooseneck package and thought that might delay it but I guess not. Now I hope I can make the boat/train.
What is your current status and order date?
I think I know why they let me go before you. You got the longhorn, and it looks like you will get my fender flares and chrome tow hooks that they no longer offer on the Laramie.

daemonic3

Reaction score
I think I know why they let me go before you. You got the longhorn, and it looks like you will get my fender flares and chrome tow hooks that they no longer offer on the Laramie.
Completely makes sense. I asked for "fresh fries" that they had to drop and cook, and you came in after me and got your happy meal from stuff they had ready to go.

I'm frankly shocked how fast MINE is going, I have zero complaints!

Reaction score
I placed my order for a 3500 Laramie Mega Night(DRW) February 29, order confirmed and VON given the same day. Friday March 1(following day) VIN was issued. Hoping this is quick turn around.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
I placed my order for a 3500 Laramie Mega Night(DRW) February 29, order confirmed and VON given the same day. Friday March 1(following day) VIN was issued. Hoping this is quick turn around.
It seems that the customer ordered trucks are being built faster than the dealer stock orders. If you search inventory with filter set to “being built” it seems most Vin#s are lower than recent customer ordered vins that were just built. Now as far as delivery, I think the large volume dealers like mark Dodge may have shorter delivery times.

daemonic3

Reaction score
It seems that the customer ordered trucks are being built faster than the dealer stock orders. If you search inventory with filter set to “being built” it seems most Vin#s are lower than recent customer ordered vins that were just built. Now as far as delivery, I think the large volume dealers like mark Dodge may have shorter delivery times.
Mark Dodge is pretty close to Saltillo, too. I am optimistic my train ride to Socal will also benefit being close to Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread