Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

deanfx

Reaction score
Installed a set of power wagon "rock" sliders I got from a local member.

Also picked up the milwakuee m18 tire inflator for road trips and whatnot. Until I can decide if I want to get a on board compressor or not.

Waiting for my Aev Salta's in Onyx Black and Carli track bar + lower steering stabilizer. I had to buy some black oem style lugs too, since I didn't realize the aftermarket spline ones I have on my kmc's won't work.

And waiting for some goodies from NH overland too.

View attachment 71850View attachment 71851View attachment 71852
I really like the rock sliders as far as looks. But with tennis shoes on, I couldn't get my foot to twist far enough to get out of the truck. I finally said F it, and got some AMP's.

R.Duff7

Reaction score
I really like the rock sliders as far as looks. But with tennis shoes on, I couldn't get my foot to twist far enough to get out of the truck. I finally said F it, and got some AMP's.
Yeah I forgot the first time getting out and almost went for a nice fall. . Not sure how the wife's going to like them but we'll see.

On a side note, I did pick up a set of Billet diesel and def fluid caps from banks. Looked at genos but the shipping was whacky $$$.

So far the quality and fit seem really good. Magnets nice and strong, so hopefully I won't knock it off onto the floor.

Attachments

• 20240418_202814.jpg
    20240418_202814.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of these for the Power Wagon. I decided I'm going to just mount some lights to the bumper. But I've been having a hard time finding some that will fit. Until now. The new Harbor Freight Roadshock 6 LED spot/flood lights. Can mount them to the bumper with clearance behind so they don't rub on the grill.
1000009761.jpg1000009763.jpg

deanfx

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot the first time getting out and almost went for a nice fall. . Not sure how the wife's going to like them but we'll see.

On a side note, I did pick up a set of Billet diesel and def fluid caps from banks. Looked at genos but the shipping was whacky $$$.

So far the quality and fit seem really good. Magnets nice and strong, so hopefully I won't knock it off onto the floor.
I just got the Banks caps in a few days ago too! I havent taken the plastic def cap off yet, think I should? Does the Banks cap fit pretty good?

R.Duff7

Reaction score
I just got the Banks caps in a few days ago too! I havent taken the plastic def cap off yet, think I should? Does the Banks cap fit pretty good?
Yeah it fits super snug and twists in and locks like the stock one. I kept the stock one for now but it'll probably be in the recycling soon

unclelala

Reaction score
Yeah it fits super snug and twists in and locks like the stock one. I kept the stock one for now but it'll probably be in the recycling soon
Keep it...u never know, could leave it at a gas station by mistake or someone might pinch it.

Last edited:

Groove1797

Reaction score
Installed a set of power wagon "rock" sliders I got from a local member.

Also picked up the milwakuee m18 tire inflator for road trips and whatnot. Until I can decide if I want to get a on board compressor or not.

Waiting for my Aev Salta's in Onyx Black and Carli track bar + lower steering stabilizer. I had to buy some black oem style lugs too, since I didn't realize the aftermarket spline ones I have on my kmc's won't work.

And waiting for some goodies from NH overland too.

View attachment 71850View attachment 71851View attachment 71852
I'm currently waiting on my RCI rack so I can toss my IKamper on it!

R.Duff7

Reaction score
I'm currently waiting on my RCI rack so I can toss my IKamper on it!
Oh nice! What height version did you get ? Mines a 12" rack with the cover adapters and the tent sits under the roof line for the most part, apart from the rear bulge but it Definitely fits better than when it was on my 19 1500.

Groove1797

Reaction score
Oh nice! What height version did you get ? Mines a 12" rack with the cover adapters and the tent sits under the roof line for the most part, apart from the rear bulge but it Definitely fits better than when it was on my 19 1500.
I did the exact same setup. I was going to go with the 18" but I noticed there was a 3 inch lift on the tonneau cover adapters

Random question, what are your wheel offsets?

R.Duff7

Reaction score
I did the exact same setup. I was going to go with the 18" but I noticed there was a 3 inch lift on the tonneau cover adapters

Random question, what are your wheel offsets?
The KMC wheels are +18 offset. I've got a set of Aev salta's in Onyx +27 offset to switch out to though.

Groove1797

Reaction score
Do the KMC's stick out too far or are you just trying to get a bigger tire under there?

oppizzippo

Reaction score
Oil change, fuel cleaner, and tire rotation today. Made these for fat guy clearance.
20240420_114152.jpg
Worked perfect.

On the oil change did something that's probably controversial.... Used a Ford filter
20240420_122353.jpg
This size filter is what the 6.4 in the cars call for. They make a SRT filter this size, but it's made in Poland. The Ford Racing Filter is made in USA.

R.Duff7

Reaction score
Installed door sill protectors from Tufskinz. A little pricey, but the material is very good. Not the best install with some air bubbles and the curves make it challenging, but ehh, door is mostly closed anyways! Haha

View attachment 72014
View attachment 72015
Oh nice I just ordered those with the mountain landscape print. Wasn't sure how the letters would turn out.

Resilient

Reaction score

I went with Genos. No shipping issues to CA and Genos gives a military discount.
IMG_0284.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARR