Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

unclelala

Reaction score
Shipping to Canada is the whacky part.
Year and a half ago it almost cost me double for the 2 caps to Ontario Canada because of the shipping charge and the border brokers raped me as well.
Almost forgot...the currency conversion from US to Canadian to boot.

Last edited:

R.Duff7

Reaction score
Year and a half ago it almost cost me double for the 2 caps to Ontario Canada because of the shipping charge and the border brokers raped me as well.
Almost forgot...the currency conversion from US to Canadian to boot.
Yeah that's why I just buy a block of cheese and put it in my arm rest and have all the goodies under the tonneau cover and hope they don't ask further;)

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot the first time getting out and almost went for a nice fall. . Not sure how the wife's going to like them but we'll see.

On a side note, I did pick up a set of Billet diesel and def fluid caps from banks. Looked at genos but the shipping was whacky $$$.

So far the quality and fit seem really good. Magnets nice and strong, so hopefully I won't knock it off onto the floor.
Caps look nice. I just bought one (Not Banks) from amazon. I noticed when you put it in it pushes against the sealing flap and makes it lose its seal there. Does the Banks one do the same?

flan

Reaction score

R.Duff7

Reaction score
Caps look nice. I just bought one (Not Banks) from amazon. I noticed when you put it in it pushes against the sealing flap and makes it lose its seal there. Does the Banks one do the same?
Just checked, doesn't push against the Flap from what I could see/ feel.

G Mcpherson

Reaction score
This is what I found. I purchased through BAM Auto Parts.
  • 68453299AA - Left Side Splash Shield
  • 68453298AA - Right Side Splash Shield
  • 6510175AA (x6) - Screw
  • 6509799AA (x6) - Nut

midntrdr

Reaction score
I will try and get a picture of the whole dash at night in the next day or so. The part numbers are as follows:

68312667AC. LED lamp. You need two (2) of these. One for the left side of drivers steering wheel and one above the ignition Switch.
68291948AC. lamp and tube for glove box.
i ordered all three from BAM Warehouse Parts.

I found the thread on 5thGenRams forum https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/laramie-ambient-lighting-question.34331/
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread