Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I have ordered the same deflectors twice and they are still back ordered. So jealous!

It took me a few tries and I was surprised when I got shipping information the day after placing this order, even with the site saying there was a 30 day lead time.

oppizzippo

Reaction score
Looks sharp! I really like the regular cab Tradesman. I haven't used rinseless wash before since I'm super cautious of swirl marks. If you have a lot of dirt or road debris do you prewash regular bucket method and then come back with the rinseless?
Thanks! If it's very dirty I'll get out the pressure washer, citrus based prewash soap in the foam cannon. Rinse that off, then do the rinseless method. If foam/pressure washer doesn't it clean enough for a rinseless wash. I would probably do a regular bucket wash then. So far I've been able to do rinseless maintenance washes 80% of the time, no pressure washer needed. I normally wash the wheels/tires as normal, even if doing rinseless. Skipped it today because of time. If you look close you can see the reflection of the 02 Cummins doing real work.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
No I just feel like they may fit better and look better than the after market ones.

These are my first OEM ones and so far I’m impressed over the aftermarket ones I’ve had in the past. Time will tell.

Dewey

Reaction score
These are my first OEM ones and so far I’m impressed over the aftermarket ones I’ve had in the past. Time will tell.

Thanks for the link. I tried to order a set again today. Fingers crossed.

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
Finally got the first oil change done, while fighting the dadgum factory oil filter, I actually noticed “factory tightened” printed on the filter………curious what the spec is? It definitely more than hand tight + 1/4 turn!!!!!

CdnHD

Reaction score
Over the Christmas break, I installed the Baja Designs fog light kit, S8 20" light bar, and LED lights for the bed (wired off the stock LED bed lights). Easy install!

The second photo shows the difference between the stock fog light on the left and the Baja Designs on the right. Big difference!
Sweet rig, where did you get the light bar in th e lower grill M&R has one but it mounts under the grille

MarkCO1

Reaction score
First time driving it since we got it today. Connected Android Auto to my phone, programmed my fav phone numbers. Raised the spare tire so it was tight. I felt something of a soft bump a few times in the rear end, so naturally, I was worried. Climbed under to look, grabbed the spare tire to brace myself and it moved an inch or so. It was not all the way up. Lots of projects coming this year.

Reaction score
Got the S&B 52 gal tank installed in the 2500 Rebel. Can’t really see it from pics. Which is a good thing. It hangs down just a bit if you are kneeling and looking for it but otherwise it’s not noticeable and the shape blends in with factory. Extremely happy with this. Filled it up for the first time and the pump shut off at the maximum allowed amount of $175

Attachments

• IMG_3666.png
    IMG_3666.png
    961.4 KB · Views: 54

DougB

Reaction score
Got the S&B 52 gal tank installed in the 2500 Rebel. Can’t really see it from pics. Which is a good thing. It hangs down just a bit if you are kneeling and looking for it but otherwise it’s not noticeable and the shape blends in with factory. Extremely happy with this. Filled it up for the first time and the pump shut off at the maximum allowed amount of $175
If you get the chance, try fueling with a high flow nozzle and see if it can take it. Other owners are having issues with them and even S&B says their tanks aren’t compatible with high flow nozzles and they don’t have any fixes for the issue.
I’ll have mine S&B tank installed soon and will see what it does.

Reaction score
If you get the chance, try fueling with a high flow nozzle and see if it can take it. Other owners are having issues with them and even S&B says their tanks aren’t compatible with high flow nozzles and they don’t have any fixes for the issue.
I’ll have mine S&B tank installed soon and will see what it does.
I never ran into a high flown nozzle as I just fill up at standard gas stations. I’ll try and swing by a truck stop during one of my travels though.
At a regular pump, the standard overfill shutoff worked perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread