Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Zeus2018

Reaction score
This all makes sense that it disappears now. I had an option to sync my profile to cloud but it disappeared shortly thereafter.

I do make sure to do a factory reset after each update and thought pretty cool if I could just re-sync my settings after a factory data reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbo7915

Reaction score
werent the tow pages and tow navigation supposed to be included on the 2022? as a late model year availability.

mountainears

Reaction score
Tow navigation was advertised but never happened. Tow pages I don’t recall.

mountainears

Reaction score
This all makes sense that it disappears now. I had an option to sync my profile to cloud but it disappeared shortly thereafter.

I do make sure to do a factory reset after each update and thought pretty cool if I could just re-sync my settings after a factory data reset.

Why factory reset? Have never had issue myself and I sure don’t want to reset all of my stuff unless I have to.

phatboy64

Reaction score
Where do I go on the web to download the update?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Where do I go on the web to download the update?
I keep this folder saved in my google drive, usually where I'm able to source updates when folks are able to get their hands on them being that I'm connected services deleted (yay for no telematics module nonsense killing features) and I upgraded from the 8.4 Non-Nav UC5 to the 12.1.

I installed T27.46 today. I had to factory reset, probably could've just created a new profile, but all the new stuff is there. Since I'm connected services deleted I don't lose any apps since the truck can't phone home to stellantis.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I keep this folder saved in my google drive, usually where I'm able to source updates when folks are able to get their hands on them being that I'm connected services deleted (yay for no telematics module nonsense killing features) and I upgraded from the 8.4 Non-Nav UC5 to the 12.1.

I installed T27.46 today. I had to factory reset, probably could've just created a new profile, but all the new stuff is there. Since I'm connected services deleted I don't lose any apps since the truck can't phone home to stellantis.
I’m an editor on that drive (and put the T27.46 update on it), so for anyone else following along too, that is where I’ll be putting new updates as I receive them.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I’m an editor on that drive (and put the T27.46 update on it), so for anyone else following along too, that is where I’ll be putting new updates as I receive them.
Yea I caught that. Really appreciate you guys that are able to hunt them down since I don't have dealer contacts anymore these days.

stanthony

Reaction score
I’m so confused. Just bought a new to me 2022 Laramie 3500. Having some issues with the 12” uconnect. Called Ram support a few days ago and asked what the most recent version is and the version # the gave me matches what my system says I’m running -
FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD.

So frustrating!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I’m so confused. Just bought a new to me 2022 Laramie 3500. Having some issues with the 12” uconnect. Called Ram support a few days ago and asked what the most recent version is and the version # the gave me matches what my system says I’m running -
FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD.

So frustrating!

They're idiots. Pull down the T24.46 update, stick it on a flash drive, and let the truck update (it can take a while). For the maps go here and pull down all 5 files, stick them on a USB drive, and let it do the same (also takes a while).

I've also noticed it helps to do a factory reset or at-least create a new profile after updates or gremlins hang out in the thing.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Why factory reset? Have never had issue myself and I sure don’t want to reset all of my stuff unless I have to.

Just reassurance that it helps prevent any bugs/glitches etc….. my uconnect system has been working pretty flawlessly since new doing this, so I’ll probably keep doing it

mountainears

Reaction score

What was the process for disabling the connected services and what side effects have you come across (if any) ?

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
What was the process for disabling the connected services and what side effects have you come across (if any) ?

Mine was factory deleted due to being a rona build. Also ended up without BSM (even though my factory glass has the indicators) and downgraded from the 12.1 to the crap 8.4 Non-Nav. I'm sure you could re-configure a connected services truck to no longer have the hardware (I do not have the uConnect/Telematics box), but I'm not sure what all you'd need to do.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, my current 22 is running FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD on the 12" UC5

Is the T27.46 an update over what I am currently running?......and is it different than the T25.51 posted at the beginning of this thread?

I have the T27.46 downloaded to a flash drive and am standing by to update, just wanted to confirm I`m doing what I`m supposed to be doing.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Just to confirm, my current 22 is running FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD on the 12" UC5

Is the T27.46 an update over what I am currently running?......and is it different than the T25.51 posted at the beginning of this thread?

I have the T27.46 downloaded to a flash drive and am standing by to update, just wanted to confirm I`m doing what I`m supposed to be doing.
T25.48 is the next one after S26.17. 25.48 broke a few things on 2022 radios, so 25.51 is the rushed fix for 25.48.
T27.46 is a UI improvement update that was already being worked on when they released 25.48. One thing I’ve noticed is it puts the trailer tow pages in the dashboard with off road pages, instead of buried in the “other” section of the apps menu.
IMG_5502.jpeg
You can go straight from S26.17 to T27.46.

On another note, I also perform a factory reset after every update. After the whole debacle of 2023 owners not being able to get the blinker cameras working until someone finally tried a factory reset, I just do it every time no matter what now. Most people will say that they never have any issues after an update so no need to factory reset, but they don’t realize that there might be new features or improvements from the update that may not have loaded, or won’t load until a factory reset.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
T25.48 is the next one after S26.17. 25.48 broke a few things on 2022 radios, so 25.51 is the rushed fix for 25.48.
T27.46 is a UI improvement update that was already being worked on when they released 25.48. One thing I’ve noticed is it puts the trailer tow pages in the dashboard with off road pages, instead of buried in the “other” section of the apps menu.
View attachment 63504
You can go straight from S26.17 to T27.46.

On another note, I also perform a factory reset after every update. After the whole debacle of 2023 owners not being able to get the blinker cameras working until someone finally tried a factory reset, I just do it every time no matter what now. Most people will say that they never have any issues after an update so no need to factory reset, but they don’t realize that there might be new features or improvements from the update that may not have loaded, or won’t load until a factory reset.
Awesome thanks as always. I really appreciate it. I’ll go upload the update now.

Any idea why my truck hasn’t received any updates since 26.17? It’s been a long while since I’ve seen it attempt any OTA updates

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Awesome thanks as always. I really appreciate it. I’ll go upload the update now.

Any idea why my truck hasn’t received any updates since 26.17? It’s been a long while since I’ve seen it attempt any OTA updates
I think there’s a TSB that addresses not receiving OTA updates, something about the date and time. Do you set your own time on the radio, or do you sync with gps?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I think there’s a TSB that addresses not receiving OTA updates, something about the date and time. Do you set your own time on the radio, or do you sync with gps?
As far as I know, I’m set to sync.

I don’t recall ever changing that setting and I’ve received OTA updates previously. Unless the setting defaulted to something else with the last update and I never bothered to check.

Currently 24% through the usb update in my 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread