Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Zeus2018

Reaction score
Got the notification last night, didn’t realize it actually was a new version. Everything seems to be working so far
IMG_2141.jpeg

PrescottNorm

Reaction score
I got back the individual viewing of my left and right rearview mirror cameras that were taken away in last update. So, this a good thing, not sure about rest of update has made life better at this point.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
My 2022 is still running :
IMG_1870.jpeg

I haven’t seen an over the air update since before May of 2023. It’s been a long time since this thing has done any updates.

Last edited:

ASAND400

Reaction score
Got update as well and side camera access. For one short drive, I also had a new app for "trailer" that showed gauges similar to off road page but allowed you to look at last 60 secs of data. Looked awesome, but unfortunately next time I started truck it was not available and home screen reset to previous saved apps. No idea why disappeared.

Whomever gets the update next look at apps and last option of "other" to see if you have option for "trailer".

mountainears

Reaction score
That app shows for me and seems to work! Nice find!
13ee943ce0423f908b2390bd1d4bf632.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainears

Reaction score
Ugh. But like you, after I used it once it is gone! Weird bug.

If some else sees it try making it a favorite before using first.

ASAND400

Reaction score
At least you got a picture so now there is proof! Weird the 6th dial is on a separate page and they could not fit on same page.

ASAND400

Reaction score
My "off road" page doesn't load, anyone else having this issue as well?

mountainears

Reaction score
Yea, thought the same thing although they likely have one layout for different screens which is silly.

mountainears

Reaction score
My "off road" page doesn't load, anyone else having this issue as well?

That still works for me. And why not make the trailer layout just another tab here? Even bette, let us customize our own.

mountainears

Reaction score
Wasn’t even a day later. Used it once then it disappeared.

ASAND400

Reaction score
Definitely agree on allowing us to fully customize! For instance, oil temp isn't available to set as an individual gauge on instrument cluster, have scroll to page 2 of instrument cluster or display with off road page on uconnect.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely agree on allowing us to fully customize! For instance, oil temp isn't available to set as an individual gauge on instrument cluster, have scroll to page 2 of instrument cluster or display with off road page on uconnect.

It’s a fake gauge, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
@Jimmy07 any idea why these updates are loading options and then they’re ultimately disappearing a day later?
They are always there for me, but I don’t have a telematics box for connected services to pick up on it and kill them. Do you guys all have active Ram Connect subscriptions?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
@Jimmy07 any idea why these updates are loading options and then they’re ultimately disappearing a day later?
Edit to add to my reply above:
Looks like all you guys that get them, and then they disappear, have 2022’s. Trailer tow pages are new for 2023, and just like off road pages, are part of connected services.
The new software updates (T25.48 and T25.51) are technically MY23 software, and initially loads all of the apps. Once connected services picks up that the radio is displaying the trailer tow pages, it kills them.

mountainears

Reaction score
Ahh. That sucks. So even if I was still subscribed and it seems to work because I’m a 22 it would kill it?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like all you guys that get them, and then they disappear, have 2022’s. Trailer tow pages are new for 2023, and just like off road pages, are part of connected services.
The new software updates (T25.48 and T25.51) are technically MY23 software, and initially loads all of the apps. Once connected services picks up that the radio is displaying the trailer tow pages, it kills them.
That makes sense. I have an active Ram connect subscription but have yet to receive the latest update. Still currently operating under the last MY22 update. If I get that update, will I also lose the page since my radio is a 22 model?

aaron_huber

Reaction score
Does that mean that they will stop working after the one year free trial? Is there a list somewhere of what else will stop working?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ahh. That sucks. So even if I was still subscribed and it seems to work because I’m a 22 it would kill it?

That makes sense. I have an active Ram connect subscription but have yet to receive the latest update. Still currently operating under the last MY22 update. If I get that update, will I also lose the page since my radio is a 22 model?
I’m pretty sure, since connected services is checking the VIN build, and tow pages are not on 2022 build sheets.
Does that mean that they will stop working after the one year free trial? Is there a list somewhere of what else will stop working?
I think the off road pages and tow pages are on the 5 or 10 year free list.

Users who are viewing this thread