Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Texasram1

Reaction score
do I leave the file zipped on the USB or unpack it?
I then put the usb in the truck, and turn it on? When it is done I manual reset by doing what?

thanks!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Just dump the zip on the usb drive, formatted fat32 or ntfs, with nothing else on there and do not unzip it. When you plug it in the radio will prompt you to install the update. Once completed if you want to do a factory reset its in the settings.

GMM_11

Reaction score
hey there, does anyone still have the latest firmware for these things?
I have a 23' 3500 limited, 12" screen...
I have the off road pages.
and if I go into all the apps I have the trailer page, which is where I use the trailer light test. how do people get it from the gauge cluster?

Anyways, I want to update my truck, its currently T25.48... I looked on stellantis with my vin and it says it's updated.. but I don't believe that.

Flea

Reaction score
hey there, does anyone still have the latest firmware for these things?
I have a 23' 3500 limited, 12" screen...
I have the off road pages.
and if I go into all the apps I have the trailer page, which is where I use the trailer light test. how do people get it from the gauge cluster?

Anyways, I want to update my truck, its currently T25.48... I looked on stellantis with my vin and it says it's updated.. but I don't believe that.

227bf7439a2e407c029f5853c6db6e88.jpg

I believe this is the latest update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flea

Reaction score
I see.. this might be dumb, but yours is a 2500/3500?

How do I get that firmware to update my truck?

Yes, I have a 22 3500. I’ll pm you

thunder63cs

Reaction score
It should auto-push tot he radio when they release it for it. Mine did yesterday while I was at work. I believe they are staging it going out so that doesn't cause issues from their download stream and corrupt the file.

CdnHO

Reaction score
I’m an editor on that drive (and put the T27.46 update on it), so for anyone else following along too, that is where I’ll be putting new updates as I receive them.
Is that update for all trucks? Sorry a bit confused since most folks on this thread are 2022.

jebruns

Reaction score
Is that update for all trucks? Sorry a bit confused since most folks on this thread are 2022.
22 was the first year for uConnect 5. So I doubt 27.46 would work on your 21.

Zeus2018

Reaction score
I’ve been searching and can’t find a link anywhere… anyone aware of 27.46 floating around somewhere? And confirming that it works on 22’ model years?

Getting an almost constant “GPS of UConnect box requires service” since being on 25.51

jsalbre

Reaction score
I’ve been searching and can’t find a link anywhere… anyone aware of 27.46 floating around somewhere? And confirming that it works on 22’ model years?

Getting an almost constant “GPS of UConnect box requires service” since being on 25.51

I may have it available. Let me check.

jebruns

Reaction score
I don't have a link to where I got it, but I have 27.46 running on my 22 12" uConnect 5 system.

waveslayer

Reaction score
Mine updated yesterday, what a mess! Temperature for climate control doesn't work, deploying power running boards from the screen stop working. Passenger climate control, touch screen, doesn't work. I call Uconnect, they have no idea

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Mine updated yesterday, what a mess! Temperature for climate control doesn't work, deploying power running boards from the screen stop working. Passenger climate control, touch screen, doesn't work. I call Uconnect, they have no idea

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
Reboot the radio twice by pressing and holding the power button on the left radio knob for about 15 seconds until the radio restarts.
If that doesn’t work, do the factory reset.

waveslayer

Reaction score
Reboot the radio twice by pressing and holding the power button on the left radio knob for about 15 seconds until the radio restarts.
If that doesn’t work, do the factory reset.
worked like a charm!!!!

xcountry1582

Reaction score
Tow navigation was advertised but never happened. Tow pages I don’t recall.

Right. I have a tow navigation option in the maps but when I try to load it, it's just a black screen.

xcountry1582

Reaction score
I keep this folder saved in my google drive, usually where I'm able to source updates when folks are able to get their hands on them being that I'm connected services deleted (yay for no telematics module nonsense killing features) and I upgraded from the 8.4 Non-Nav UC5 to the 12.1.

I installed T27.46 today. I had to factory reset, probably could've just created a new profile, but all the new stuff is there. Since I'm connected services deleted I don't lose any apps since the truck can't phone home to stellantis.
Currently getting a 404 error.

Users who are viewing this thread