Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Checked this morning and I’m currently KZ Status. Seems to be moving rather quickly

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
Truck went through Eagle Pass TX this AM!!! I will never order a truck again. I would have thought at 48 years old that I would be mature enough to handle the waiting game......
Now we know the truth, again..... lol

bobohio

Reaction score
Truck went through Eagle Pass TX this AM!!! I will never order a truck again. I would have thought at 48 years old that I would be mature enough to handle the waiting game......
I know the feeling...I can't wait for mine!!!

bobohio

Reaction score
how long ago did you order it??

bobohio

Reaction score
I’m running out of the patience I never had playing the waiting game. My truck has been built and sitting there staged for delivery for 1.5 weeks.....
I just can’t get the damn thing out of Mexico........
hopefully before they build the wall!! sorry...I had to!

orlando bull

Reaction score
Still in D status here. 15 days and counting. Hopefully I'll get some good news later this week. Congrats to you guys who are seeing shipment. I'm a little bit jealous! Can't wait to see the new trucks popping up on here though!

Don-T

Reaction score
Good for you. Mine was ordered on 2/2 and was built on 3/12. It is still waiting for shipping.

I just talked to the chat line. My truck is KZ status. Has been there for 11 days now. They said it can take up to 14 to get shipping approved.

Last edited:

orlando bull

Reaction score
Just got an estimated shipping date from my dealer of 4/8. Not sure how real that will be, but, it's a target.

smh310

Reaction score
Just got an estimated shipping date from my dealer of 4/8. Not sure how real that will be, but, it's a target.
My dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 4/1 last week. Still in D1 status as of today 3/26. Maybe it only takes a few days once the build starts.

tastysuds

Reaction score
My dealer gave me an estimated ship date of 4/1 last week. Still in D1 status as of today 3/26. Maybe it only takes a few days once the build starts.
My truck has been in D1 since 3/8. They didn't even start to build it much less ship it even tho it had a estimated shipping date of 3/22.

orlando bull

Reaction score
My truck has been in D1 since 3/8. They didn't even start to build it much less ship it even tho it had a estimated shipping date of 3/22.

Man... You're raining on my parade! Just kidding, I was wondering about yours since you had a shipping date that had come and gone. Thanks for the update, hope they get it out of there soon. My dealer just gave me a shipping date, some have had a build date, may try the chat tonight to see if they can offer up that info.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
Did you have some unique option on the truck? I wonder if they are having some sort of supply issue on a specific option(s) that has caused your delay.

tastysuds

Reaction score
Man... You're raining on my parade! Just kidding, I was wondering about yours since you had a shipping date that had come and gone. Thanks for the update, hope they get it out of there soon. My dealer just gave me a shipping date, some have had a build date, may try the chat tonight to see if they can offer up that info.
I had an order date of 3/1, a vin within a few days of that and a ship date of 3/22. Still stuck in D1, didn't even start building it yet.

tastysuds

Reaction score
Did you have some unique option on the truck? I wonder if they are having some sort of supply issue on a specific option(s) that has caused your delay.
I ordered a fully optioned Power Wagon, They said its D1 status and all the parts have been in and ready. That was 2 weeks ago. Still same status.

Users who are viewing this thread