Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Don-T

Reaction score
You are closer then I am. I ordered on 2/2/19. The chat line tells me the parts are allocated but there is no build date scheduled yet. The dealer told me the build date will by 3/12/19. I have no way of knowing which is correct.

Don-T

Reaction score
Driving me crazy also. Mine was in Eagle Pass Texas yesterday morning. Says Detroit ramp on 3/22 @ 11:30pm. Was ordered 2/11. So all in all I guess it’s jot horrible. Only problem is I have very little patience!

Where are you getting the detailed information from? The chat line gives me rather vague information and they say that is all the information available to them.

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Where are you getting the detailed information from? The chat line gives me rather vague information and they say that is all the information available to them.
Work for FCA dealer network so I ca see detailed information at every check point.

Don-T

Reaction score
Work for FCA dealer network so I ca see detailed information at every check point.

That would do the trick. Too bad the folks on the chat line don’t have access to the same information. All they can tell me is the parts are allocated. They have been telling the same thing for three weeks now.

orlando bull

Reaction score
Still waiting on my VIN. I expected a little quicker on that end. Order went in on 3/4, so, today is the 1-week mark. How quickly did you guys get your VIN?

Don-T - I suspect that the chat people CAN see the info, but, they are trained to not give it out. I would trust your dealer if they are seeing a build date. They have the info Jazdad is referring to. I am constantly fighting the urge to annoy my dealer, but, it's only been a week, I'm sure I'll do more of that as things get closer.

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Can only see my dealer groups inventory, sorry. Your sales manger can run report daily to see lady check point and estimated ramp arrival. Ramp will be last rail point, then comes the trucks!

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
what are the chances you could take a look at my order? and maybe others?
I’m assuming the other guy works in a dealership like I do. From the dealer level we can only look at what is going on for vehicles ordered for our dealer code/codes. I’m a service director for Champion Auto Group and I’m not that familiar with the new vehicle ordering side of things. Granted now that I finally ordered my own new truck, I’ve learned a lot and also confirmed that I still have no patience.... lol
Today’s world of I can’t wait and I want it now drives me nuts! Why you might ask? Because I am the worlds worst about this mentality......

orlando bull

Reaction score
Since you guys have access, could you post all of your milestones up to now? I got my VIN today, D status, it would be helpful to see the dates others had and compare so I have a general idea of when to bug my dealer for info.

I'm keeping a log of my info, see below. These are just from dealer updates and ram chat...

Order Info
Order: 3/2/19
Accepted: 3/4/19
VON: 3/7/19
C Status: 3/7/19 (chat)
D status: 3/11/19, VIN received

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
Welcome Gil Williams
60474 - CHAMPION OF DECATUR, INC.
VIN TRACK
Origin
Ship
to FAN
Dealer
FAN
2 Carrier
VASC
VASC
VASC
Route Leg Origin
SALTILLO TRUCK ASSEMBLY PLANT
Route Leg Dest
TRACOMEX SALTILLO YARD
NASHVILLE, TN
NASHVILLE, TN
Event
Remove Informal Hold - Not Released from Plant
Ingate / Rebay at Facility
Informal Hold - Not Released from Plant
Event Date
03/11/19 09:20:00 AM
03/10/19 02:21:00 PM
03/08/19 10:41:00 AM
SALTILLO
TRUCK ETA
ASSEMBLY TBD PLANT
SALTILLO
TRUCK ETA
ASSEMBLY TBD PLANT
SALTILLO
TRUCK ETA
ASSEMBLY TBD PLANT
Sort...
Record1to10of18 1 2
UTILI
UTILIMASTER
SALTILLO TRUCK
Gate Out
Production Status
03/07/19 03:47:00 PM
03/07/19
UTILIMASTER ETA TBD
ETA
60474 MC UTILIMASTER ASSEMBLY KZ Received 12:06:27 UTILIMASTER TBD PLANT PM
SALTILLO TRUCK
Vehicle Record 03/07/19 ETA ICL - Build-2216 SVN Version: 40192 Branch: NewSystem Build on: 2019/02/14 11:54:05AM
© Copyright ICL Systems, 1992-2019
Logout

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Since you guys have access, could you post all of your milestones up to now? I got my VIN today, D status, it would be helpful to see the dates others had and compare so I have a general idea of when to bug my dealer for info.

I'm keeping a log of my info, see below. These are just from dealer updates and ram chat...

Order Info
Order: 3/2/19
Accepted: 3/4/19
VON: 3/7/19
C Status: 3/7/19 (chat)
D status: 3/11/19, VIN received

Ordered on 2-12-19
Still in status D as of today.
Wish my dealer would cough up more info. only thing chat has given me is that everything is ready to go just waiting to get on the line

Don-T

Reaction score
Still waiting on my VIN. I expected a little quicker on that end. Order went in on 3/4, so, today is the 1-week mark. How quickly did you guys get your VIN?

Don-T - I suspect that the chat people CAN see the info, but, they are trained to not give it out. I would trust your dealer if they are seeing a build date. They have the info Jazdad is referring to. I am constantly fighting the urge to annoy my dealer, but, it's only been a week, I'm sure I'll do more of that as things get closer.

If the chat folks can see it, I wonder why they would not be able to give it out? I guess that cold be the case though. I know my dealer can tell me but I hate to keep bugging him for information. He told me the build date is today so I will check with the chat line for the fun of it but Friday I will as my dealer about it.

tastysuds

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 3/1/19. It has D1 status since at least last friday with an estimated shipping date of 3/22/19. it says after D1 (Gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned)

dmathes3

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1/15/19. Got a VIN number on 1/16/19 and it had been in D status ever since. I have been contacting my dealer weekly since mid February for updates and all I get is "no change still in D status". This is getting frustrating! I was lucky enough to get to order a Demon when they came out and I waited 364 days to get it. I am sorry to say I don't have that much patience to wait on this truck. One cool thing about the Demon was that on one of the Hellcat forums there was an inside guy posting the build status of anyone who wanted updates on a regular basis. To bad we can't have this for our trucks.

smh310

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1/15/19. Got a VIN number on 1/16/19 and it had been in D status ever since. I have been contacting my dealer weekly since mid February for updates and all I get is "no change still in D status". This is getting frustrating! I was lucky enough to get to order a Demon when they came out and I waited 364 days to get it. I am sorry to say I don't have that much patience to wait on this truck. One cool thing about the Demon was that on one of the Hellcat forums there was an inside guy posting the build status of anyone who wanted updates on a regular basis. To bad we can't have this for our trucks.
What does D1 status mean?

Users who are viewing this thread