Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

EEBTTF

Reaction score
For those of you that have placed orders, when did you order and what is the estimated delivery time. My order goes in tomorrow am.

Woodworker

Reaction score
For those of you that have placed orders, when did you order and what is the estimated delivery time. My order goes in tomorrow am.
The order for my 3500 Laramie was placed on January 17. The build is scheduled for completion on March 1 with expected delivery to be around the middle of March. So - 9 weeks from order to pickup.

Cherny780

Reaction score
My order went in for a 3500 limited mega cab on Feb 15th. Spoke to the dealership yesterday and they told me the truck already has a VIN. But nothing about when it would be here in Edmonton, Alberta.

Cherny780

Reaction score
The order for my 3500 Laramie was placed on January 17. The build is scheduled for completion on March 1 with expected delivery to be around the middle of March. So - 9 weeks from order to pickup.
What city do you live in?

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Ordered 2/11/19, went to paint today! Says ship date 3/2/19. Was told 3 weeks to Detroit. Hopeful...

Don-T

Reaction score
Ordered 2/11/19, went to paint today! Says ship date 3/2/19. Was told 3 weeks to Detroit. Hopeful...

Wow, that is quick. I ordered on Feb 2nd and the build date is March 12. Delivery is expected about the end of March. Did you by chance order a gas engine?

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Wow, that is quick. I ordered on Feb 2nd and the build date is March 12. Delivery is expected about the end of March. Did you by chance order a gas engine?
No I ordered 6.7HO. It had the Bedliner sprayed in yesterday. Getting excitied.

Don-T

Reaction score
Good for you. What did you order? I am waiting for a 3500 crew cab long bed 6.7HO. Where are you getting your production information from, your dealer or someplace else?

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Got a Call from my dealer saying my truck has a been assigned a VIN, and says its suppose to be built on 3-18-19. So im expecting probably early april for Delivery. Ordered on 2-12-19, 2500 Larime Mega Cab Cummins Black edition

orlando bull

Reaction score
Got a Call from my dealer saying my truck has a been assigned a VIN, and says its suppose to be built on 3-18-19. So im expecting probably early april for Delivery. Ordered on 2-12-19, 2500 Larime Mega Cab Cummins Black edition

Good news. My order went in on 3/4, so, I am a bit behind some of you guys. I'll be checking back on how things progress. My dealer is expecting a VIN this week, but, we'll see.

Jazdad and Woodworker - any word on if your trucks were completed/shipped?

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Good news. My order went in on 3/4, so, I am a bit behind some of you guys. I'll be checking back on how things progress. My dealer is expecting a VIN this week, but, we'll see.

Jazdad and Woodworker - any word on if your trucks were completed/shipped?
Shipping 03/12. Looks as if they were waiting for a full load? They have pulled a few from storage with same shipping date. Fingers crossed!

orlando bull

Reaction score
I actually see some photos of trucks on lots today. Kernersville has at least 1 with photos, Landmark in Atlanta has pics up. Dealer stock is starting to arrive. Can't believe the build and price and inventory locators are not live yet.

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Updated this morning! First rail transport yesterday at 9.06am. ETA 3/22 in Detroit. Keep ya’ll posted.

Woodworker

Reaction score
Haven't heard any delivery info yet. I expect it will be on that Detroit train since it has to come to Michigan's UP.

GILWILLIAMS

Reaction score
The waiting game is driving me nuts. I punched my order 2/7/19, truck is built, spray in bed liner is done, truck is ready to ship KZL status, yet my Nashville ramp ETA keeps getting pushed out. Currently says ramp eta 3/24.

Jazdad2007

Reaction score
Driving me crazy also. Mine was in Eagle Pass Texas yesterday morning. Says Detroit ramp on 3/22 @ 11:30pm. Was ordered 2/11. So all in all I guess it’s jot horrible. Only problem is I have very little patience!

Users who are viewing this thread