Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Ramit530

Reaction score
Update.... Sales Mgr notified me that truck is on his lot.... Not bad, 6 weeks from order. Now lets see how long Stericycle takes with paperwork
5/14 ordered
5/17VIN
6/3 Build Date
6/7 RAM Chate Stated KZ status
6/11 Shipped via Rail
6/25 Expected in Local Rail Yard

Patiently waiting... No I am not, I am anxiously waiting.

Jackmayhoffer

Reaction score
Vancouver island, british columbia, canada
Ordered 03/05. Picked it up last night. Very dirty, Asked them not to clean, Tires and Rims are to be replaced next week. 35s and a level will look ALOT better!.
Amazing smooth ride on this truck, and idling its very quiet. Nice for the neighbors (Last truck was a 5" straight piped cummins).
Heres a few shots.

Attachments

• untitled1 (2).png
    untitled1 (2).png
    4.4 MB · Views: 22
  • untitled2 (2).png
    untitled2 (2).png
    3.9 MB · Views: 22

Chriuus

Reaction score
Order date: 6/5
KZ status as of 6/26
Sounds like orders might be moving a little quicker now.
ordered on 5/25 and dealer said it should be delivered today or tomorrow. If that actually happens that'll be 5 weeks!

leadfootexp

Reaction score
Ordered: 5/7
VIN: 5/11
KZ: 6/5
KZM: 6/8
KZT: 6/17
KZHoping: This week

I'm THIS close to having it arrive at the dealer. My salesman got tired of me bitching about where its at and connected my UConnect and registered so could track on the app.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 28

bobohio

Reaction score
Anyone see this not from BAKFlip's website:
NOTE: Before purchase please verify if you have New Body Style or Classic Body Style on 2019 Ram 1500 – This part is for the Classic Body Style

Doesn't seem to show an option for our new HD truck's???
Bakflip MX4 fit my new truck perfect

arwright

Reaction score
I'm THIS close to having it arrive at the dealer. My salesman got tired of me bitching about where its at and connected my UConnect and registered so could track on the app.

Can you explain how u did this???? My dealer says he doesn’t know what’s going on. Would be an awesome way of circumventing him.

leadfootexp

Reaction score
Can you explain how u did this???? My dealer says he doesn’t know what’s going on. Would be an awesome way of circumventing him.
I got an email from the SiriusXM Guardian right as it came off the train on the 25th and set up my account and PIN. Once the VIN went in, I could start to track via the UCONNECT app only (no web). Assume my email address was setup already during the truck order process.

arwright

Reaction score
I got an email from the SiriusXM Guardian right as it came off the train on the 25th and set up my account and PIN. Once the VIN went in, I could start to track via the UCONNECT app only (no web). Assume my email address was setup already during the truck order process.

Wow that is awesome. I did not get those e-mails and can't register online without access to the vehicle. Looks like I am stuck in the dark for now.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
I get so many compliments already. Added tint today. Anyone know how to activate LED lights on exterior mirrors?

You mean the small ones directly under the mirror facing to the rear?
Mine turn on when you press the Cargo Light button...

leadfootexp

Reaction score
Wow that is awesome. I did not get those e-mails and can't register online without access to the vehicle. Looks like I am stuck in the dark for now.
When I text my sales guy I could locate GPS now, he said "I know it activated when we punched it in. It doesn't show transport today so maybe tomorrow". What exactly "punched it in" means, but he knew it was unloaded from rail car. Literally once it got satillite signal, boom, I signed up and it sat on the lot since the 25th and delivered to dealer today. He's going to try to get it PreDeliver Inspected (PDI) so I can pick up first thing in the morning.

Tccracer

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 5/20 and was contacted by the dealer that mine is at the dealership. Still needs to be cleaned up. I pick it up next Friday as it is about 5hrs away.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 5/20 and was contacted by the dealer that mine is at the dealership. Still needs to be cleaned up. I pick it up next Friday as it is about 5hrs away.
That’s one of the luckiest fast orders.

Zinga

Reaction score
I called the Fleet Manager yesterday morning to check on the status and he seemed distracted. He said "something doesn't make sense - let's talk later."

My conversation with him yesterday evening was hilarious. I called, we said hello, yada yada yada, what's the latest status on the truck?

"Well... [pause] ... I got your truck.
[longer pause]
They sent the wrong one."
I laughed.

I don't think he expected the laugh. It's really not that big of a deal to me.

Then he asked "we still have that other one and the mileage is low".

My response: "I'd still rather have a 2019 Laramie."

[total absolute silence and I started laughing]

I figured out quickly that he had me confused with another customer. Then he started laughing too.

Last edited:

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Still sitting in Ohio, an hour away. Looks like I'll get to see if there's any rebates for July! Fingers crossed!

RAM JAM

Reaction score
Ordered: 4-24. D1: 6-18. My dealer said it's been invoiced, and had a ship date of 6-27. Window sticker was available as of this morning. I'm ecstatic!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 9.28.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 9.28.40 AM.png
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 25

murr

Reaction score
this is my first post so bear with me ! been following the this site since I ordered my laramie Longhorn 6.4 w/rambox 6.4v8 hemi on 4/18/19 dealer finally text me last tuesday 6/25 said pickup will be built on 6/27 thursday i thought great after 10 weeks its about time checked with dealer on saturday how things went he was going to try to expidite shipping he checked the computer your back in D status DID NOT GET BUILT!!! I'm getting fustarated I'm close to cancelling the order and reorder it for a 20 , by the time this one gets here the 20's will be out. Glad you guys are getting your trucks in short time. Has any body else truck taken this long I'm going on 11 weeks and nothing done. I was hoping to use the truck for my vacation going to the sturgis SD rally aug 4-10th. the way things are going don't think its going to be here I'm in iowa so it will probably take a month to get here. sorry for the rant guys maybe i'll feel better

Users who are viewing this thread