Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
It was dropped off at dealer today, will be ready for pick up tomorrow! Perfect timing to see if any new rebates!

5/17-7/2, not too shabby!

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
It was dropped off at dealer today, will be ready for pick up tomorrow! Perfect timing to see if any new rebates!

5/17-7/2, not too shabby!
Was told that since 2020 orders start next month wouldn’t be anything on 2019’s. Not an overflow of them at all yet.

JustinHEMI

Reaction score
Was told that since 2020 orders start next month wouldn’t be anything on 2019’s. Not an overflow of them at all yet.

Yep nothing! Oh well, dealer is selling at invoice and I'm using my 1000 usaa plus work 500 rebates. Comes out better than the affiliate rewards.

She's landed! Good luck to those still waiting!

IMG-20190702-115450.jpg

arwright

Reaction score
I could not be more disappointed in the customer service from RAM and @RamCares. My truck was KZ on 5/27, yet still waiting and no one is able to figure out what is going on. The 30 day maximum a truck can stay in the same status is a joke. Even after "escalating" my case on 6/17, I have received no actual information or help. Just a bunch of fluff from RAM. Seriously considering cancelling my order at this point.

*** e-mail address and last name deleted for privacy. No other changes to the below threads***

Subject: Re: Ram Product Information [ ref:_00Dj01qsDF._5003ZtAEli:ref ]
Date:
July 3, 2019 at 8:34:34 AM PDT
To: US Customer Care <uscustomercare@fcagroup.com>
Jeff,
I could not be more disappointed in your “follow up”. It has been over a week since your first email where you stated you were “reviewing my order,” and would follow up with me again. Now over a week later, you e-mail me again with NO INFORMATION other than you have requested prioritization. You did not provide any location of my vehicle, status (KZM, KZN, KZO, KZOC, KZOE, etc), or expected delivery date. You did not even confirm if the vehicle has left Salitillo, Mexico.

In 7 days I would have expected a specific location to be provided where the truck is and when it will ship, even a delivery date window. But you provided NOTHING. Simply e-mailing me fluff in an e-mail and checking me off your box of follow ups is abysmal customer service and worries me when considering being an owner of this truck.

I am SERIOUSLY considering cancelling this order. What equally worries me is the fact this may not concern you, RAM and FCA given I am just one customer.

This is an 85+ thousand dollar purchase, yet I am being left in the dark and told just wait. Not acceptable.

Adam

On Jul 1, 2019, at 10:48 AM, US Customer Care <uscustomercare@fcagroup.com> wrote:
Dear Adam,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2019 Ram 3500.

I am sorry that I have no updates to provide; however, I wanted to let you know that production of these models are underway and we should begin receiving updates pertaining to your order shortly.

I have requested prioritization of your order shipment which I hope will yield a more accurate delivery estimate shortly.

I will continue to track the status of your 2019 Ram 3500 order & will provide any updates as they become available.  

Thanks again for your continued patience, Adam.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Truck Information Center ?

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
I could not be more disappointed in the customer service from RAM and @RamCares. My truck was KZ on 5/27, yet still waiting and no one is able to figure out what is going on. The 30 day maximum a truck can stay in the same status is a joke. Even after "escalating" my case on 6/17, I have received no actual information or help. Just a bunch of fluff from RAM. Seriously considering cancelling my order at this point.

*** e-mail address and last name deleted for privacy. No other changes to the below threads***
Your whole timeline is almost just like mine and mine went into KZ 5/23 and got mine 1 week ago yesterday, so I bet it shows up by Tuesday of next week. But also have to consider what state your in. Could just show up by Friday or Saturday. Don’t give up!! They always say 8-12 weeks and mine was exactly 8 weeks!

RamGuy84

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 6/15 and it was in KZ status as of yesterday.

jakebrake

Reaction score
Well I'm starting my Journey on the ordering process yesterday. Placed an order for a 3500 Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab with many of the popular options and the HO 6.7 Cummins. Great dealership, Stokes Automotive in Clanton, Al. Very good price and a fantastic salesman.

I'll keep ya'll informed as to movement and delivery.

Ordered on 7-3-19
D-1 7-11-19
Estimated ship date 7-15-19 ( Will have to wait to see that )

Last edited:

aduc

Reaction score
Update:
Laramie CC 4X4 DRW , 6.7
Ordered 6/8
D1- 6/11
D1-6/20
KZ- 6/25
6/27- on railcar
7/2-in Texas
7//7-final rail stop Nashville
7/8- offload railcar
7/9- load on truck

RamGuy84

Reaction score
Mine has been approved to ship for a week now, but has yet to.

arwright

Reaction score
Mine has been approved to ship for a week now, but has yet to.

I am right there with you. I have been approved for shipment for 47 DAYS, and still nothing. No one has been any help. Not RAM customer service, not my dealer, not @RamCares. Everyone says they will let me know when they hear something, but no one actually does anything.

RamGuy84

Reaction score
I am right there with you. I have been approved for shipment for 47 DAYS, and still nothing. No one has been any help. Not RAM customer service, not my dealer, not @RamCares. Everyone says they will let me know when they hear something, but no one actually does anything.
Im not sure there is much they can do. Customer care told me it’s out of their hands.

aduc

Reaction score
Update:2
Laramie CC 4X4 DRW , 6.7
Ordered 6/8
D1- 6/11
D1-6/20
KZ- 6/25
6/27- on railcar
7/2-in Texas
7//7-final rail stop Nashville
7/8- offload railcar
7/9- load on truck
KZ X-7/10 dealer delivery680
7/11-ready for delivery
33 days order to delivery

RamGuy84

Reaction score
What destination is yours?

jakebrake

Reaction score
QUESTION:

If a dealer tells you the order is " in the system " how long should it take for the order to create a VIN.

Thanks

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,

OK, Some very bad news just in.

Nevada train derailment 7/10/2019 A bunch of pickups and cars.

The 33-car Union Pacific train was carrying mostly Jeeps and pickup trucks when it derailed just after 9 a.m. in Caliente, a town about 30 miles away from the Nevada-Utah border.

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Precision Schedule Railroading, a truck shortage, a rail car shortage and stock holders wanting operating ratio down is really hurting the railroads.

Wish they would go back to moving freight and keeping the rails, cars, and locomotives maintenance and rollin.

Users who are viewing this thread