Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

smh310

Reaction score
Any idea how long it will take for train to take truck from Texas to ohio

Don-T

Reaction score
Any idea how long it will take for train to take truck from Texas to ohio
I am wonder almost the same thing. My truck went through Eagle Pass Tx on the 4th. It is going to Indianapolis and I wonder how long it should take. I am hoping it will get there by the 25th.

jpaeth

Reaction score
I checked with RAM today and they told me I have been in D1 for 8 days. Ordered on 3/27

smh310

Reaction score
I am wonder almost the same thing. My truck went through Eagle Pass Tx on the 4th. It is going to Indianapolis and I wonder how long it should take. I am hoping it will get there by the 25th.
Our trucks might be on the same train.
Dealer told me truck is on it's way to Ohio. Said it has an ETA for there on the 16th

Don-T

Reaction score
Our trucks might be on the same train.
Dealer told me truck is on it's way to Ohio. Said it has an ETA for there on the 16th
The 16th would be great for me. I would have time to make arrangements to get there on the 26th.

Jackmayhoffer

Reaction score
Vancouver island, british columbia, canada
As far as my dealer can tell me im still d1 status. No ship date yet. And i ordered 03/05.
I am in canada so maybe im lower priority? Everyone thats ordered after me on here seems to be further along atlesst with their updates. Hope it comes quick!

bobohio

Reaction score
Dealer called this morning and said truck was on ramp...waiting to load on train...then will come by train all the way to Phoenix.. said should be here by May 1st

jpaeth

Reaction score
Called my salesman today after RAM told me I have been in D1 for 8 days. According to my dealer the truck has a ship date of 4/22. They say to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. So I am hopeful for a delivery date well before the 7/1 estimate the dealer gave me at order!

Nordic28

Reaction score
I wonder at what stages a build sheet and a window sticker happen. Anyone know?

ejkoz

Reaction score
My build sheet was not there on 4/8 when I chatted and was still D1. I didn't see the build sheet till today (however I did not look since 4/8) and the truck is already built. Still no window sticker.

Don-T

Reaction score
My build sheet showed up about 48 hours after the status changed to KZ.

I just received an email from my dealer. The truck is off the rail car, waiting for the truck to pick it up. I will get it on the 26th.

RTillery

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 Bighorn SWB, Aisin, loaded up, on 3-18. Ram Chat said it is in JB status right now. So, it is built, inspected and off to a vendor. I assume to get the bed liner sprayed in? I hope it gets on the train in the next day or two and Casey Jones is at the throttle. I have a two week trip beginning in May, and I'm guessing it will come into Idaho just about the time I have to leave.:( I won't be able to pick it up until late May. I sure would like to take it on this trip back east.

Oh well, I've waited 15 years and 470,000 miles (04 2500, NV5600) for a new truck. I don't think a couple of more weeks will hurt too much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread