Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blinker Cameras

jsalbre

Reaction score
With the turn signal, as long as you’ve enabled it in the settings.

Mayhem

Reaction score
With the turn signal, as long as you’ve enabled it in the settings.
Before I go getting too far ahead of myself, what options do you all see for getting this to work please? Without venturing out to the truck I believe I only have off, on, on with audible (or something of the like). I just assumed the Longhorn limited would have this. I have the cameras and can select them in the menu.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Before I go getting too far ahead of myself, what options do you all see for getting this to work please? Without venturing out to the truck I believe I only have off, on, on with audible (or something of the like). I just assumed the Longhorn limited would have this. I have the cameras and can select them in the menu.

That sounds like Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) settings.

jsalbre

Reaction score
The setting you’re looking for is under “Cameras” and is listed as turn signal activated camera. You should have three options: Off, On, or On with trailer.

Mayhem

Reaction score
Y’all are straight up hero’s and thank you for assist! Got it!

I guess I wasn’t ready to go from my ‘17 1500 sport to all this technology LOL

Davea86

Reaction score
The factory reset option worked for my 23 just now. Auto Blinker cameras is working now. FYI and thanks!

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
Has anyone got this to work on a 22?
I don't have the buttons anywhere to turn it on, I have all the trailer cameras and such but not this.
my version is FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Has anyone got this to work on a 22?
I don't have the buttons anywhere to turn it on, I have all the trailer cameras and such but not this.
my version is FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD

It's a "new mirror" 2023+ feature.
It’s not a feature of the new mirrors, but just the surround view camera system.
I have it working on pre-2023, but that’s because I’m spoofing the BCM setting to the radio with an arduino.
Otherwise, the 2022 bcm is not capable of broadcasting the setting. The UC5 radio does have to be on at least software T25.48 also.

Users who are viewing this thread