Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blinker Cameras

Clayinfl

Reaction score
Does not work in my new 23 2500 Laramie. I will try the reset. I guess that means I can reconfigure everything again? Lol

M-Pressive

Reaction score
First post, just purchased a 2023 2500 Limited and noticed the cameras would not activate when the blinkers were turned on.

Did the reset last night and they work great now!

Appreciate the insight and fix.

Clayinfl

Reaction score
I just went out and reset my uconnect and the blinker cam is now working. Thanks for this fix!

Blowenblu

Reaction score
I wonder if they will add it to 2022s that have 360 deg cameras as and update?

jsalbre

Reaction score
I wonder if they will add it to 2022s that have 360 deg cameras as and update?
They’ve never added a feature back to an older model before, so I wouldn’t expect it now.

mountainears

Reaction score
Nope!

But you can add the Naviks module which enables the mirror cameras on your 12” display when you hit the turn signals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope!

But you can add the Naviks module which enables the mirror cameras on your 12” display when you hit the turn signals.

Annoyingly slow as it simulates multiple button presses.

I hate my NAViKS when it randomly enables the mirror cams.

mountainears

Reaction score
Yea, certainly not fast in bringing them up. I have found them useful occasionally, but do wish it would be faster.

jsexton

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my 2023 Ram 2500 HD rebel. I know the cameras work because I can manually turn them on. However, they do not work with the blinker like they are supposed to and I have it set to on in the settings.

phatboy64

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my 2023 Ram 2500 HD rebel. I know the cameras work because I can manually turn them on. However, they do not work with the blinker like they are supposed to and I have it set to on in the settings.
Did you do the factory reset

Reaction score
Is there anyway to save any settings before doing the reset? Presets, shortcuts, any of it?

jsalbre

Reaction score
Is there anyway to save any settings before doing the reset? Presets, shortcuts, any of it?

Scroll through and take pictures. That's what I did. Honestly it gave me a chance to go back over all my settings and there were a few I'd forgotten about that I ended up changing.

Technically you could go through AlfaOBD and look at the settings under "Customer Programmable Features", but only a handful of settings are listed there, so I don't think it would be worth it.

Mayhem

Reaction score
Just got my 2024 3500 limited. Obviously I’m here for this reason. Factory reset did not work dang it. All the things stated above happened, loss of cameras temporarily etc. Do they come on with the signal or do I need to have someone in the blind spot for it to activate? I’m more than sure the stealership won’t have a clue.

Clayinfl

Reaction score
Just got my 2024 3500 limited. Obviously I’m here for this reason. Factory reset did not work dang it. All the things stated above happened, loss of cameras temporarily etc. Do they come on with the signal or do I need to have someone in the blind spot for it to activate? I’m more than sure the stealership won’t have a clue.
Mine come on every time I use the turn signal.

Users who are viewing this thread