Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD

sstoner911

Reaction score
I saw a post in this thread where some changed the side mirror lights to running lights. Anyone know what AlfaOBD setting that is?
What year truck? I know the 4th gens uses a harness.

downsc123

Reaction score
It was post 731. Do the blinkers on the mirrors stay energized (act as running lights similar to the clearance lamps)?

Etoimos

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck disabling the "be safe" disclaimer that pops up on the display when the truck is started?
There is a "be safe" disclaimer when the truck starts? I've never noticed that before.

jetrinka

Reaction score
There is a "be safe" disclaimer when the truck starts? I've never noticed that before.
At least on mine. It pops up saying basically be safe when using the NAV blah blah blah and you need to select OK before it goes away

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I don’t have that. Don’t ever remember seeing it.
UC5 only displays this message after a soft reboot, not on each startup.
UC4 does display the message on every startup.

No way to stop it from happening, but you don’t have to press accept. It will go away on its own. When I had UC4, it would go away as soon as I put the truck in reverse…which is immediately after I start it.

jetrinka

Reaction score
UC5 only displays this message after a soft reboot, not on each startup.
UC4 does display the message on every startup.

No way to stop it from happening, but you don’t have to press accept. It will go away on its own. When I had UC4, it would go away as soon as I put the truck in reverse…which is immediately after I start it.
Find a way Jimmy! I believe in you!!! :p:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread