Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

daemonic3

Reaction score
Haven't negotiated a final price yet, but they currently have $7k off the new MSRP on all their 2024 Heavy Duty's. I will at least ask for the same $7k off on mine. With the new pricing my MSRP came in at $87k so that will at least get it down to $80k. I have a first responder rebate; plus any rebates they have when I take delivery. Currently, RAM has a $2k bonus cash rebate for my region. Bonus cash ends at the end of April so I'm hoping it gets extended, because I am not anticipating the truck being delivered until first part of May.

If you haven't already, check the list of affiliate companies for yours - you may already be lucky and be eligible for affiliate pricing (roughly invoice minus 1%, or MSRP minus 8% at your trim level). The list is HUGE. https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
My built date was Mar10, sticker showed up Mar15. My truck is still sitting in Mexico because I violated terms of service on how many times I hit "refresh" on the order tracker though.
Interesting- or the cartel is still loading it up for a trip to SoCal….

Reaction score
My truck still hasn't arrived at the dealer, dealer checked and said it's at the rail yard not too far away and was already unloaded from the rail and just awaiting transport to the dealer. I have an ETA of April 15th. I'm hoping it's any day now... waiting hasn't sucked like this in years.

Reaction score
Just got a call from the dealer that my truck is on the way to them now and should be there within the hour. Order was placed on February 29th. Pick-up most likely will be tomorrow or Saturday. I should have some pictures of it in a few hours as they said. Looking at flights now.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Well I'm KZLD as of 4/9. Wonder what a long delay is considered.

The record is 33 days from order to arrival. 4 others were in the low 40's of days. Me and one other guy are now 60+ and counting. Another recent one was 2.5 months that just got his. These are still all very fast compared to last year. But torturous knowing it is not a FIFO and more of a lottery.

YosemiteSam

Reaction score
The record is 33 days from order to arrival. 4 others were in the low 40's of days. Me and one other guy are now 60+ and counting. Another recent one was 2.5 months that just got his. These are still all very fast compared to last year. But torturous knowing it is not a FIFO and more of a lottery.
Thanks for the insight

Jscocco

Reaction score
I have a really good Feeling you'll get your truck before me. Still KZOG with no input from the dealer. Truck i ordered is probably getting resprayed right now

Reaction score
Look out, that guy standing there is trying to buy it! Tell him to back off!

Man I hope they didn't let that window shopper test drive it already has 26 miles. It did arrive with a few small scratches that they sent me a picture of by the rear dually tires, but they said every car from Stellantis comes through with at least something but they're fixing it at the dealer before I pick it up. Will come out with a buff in that area. I got my flight for tomorrow booked boyyyyyssss!!!!

daemonic3

Reaction score
I have a really good Feeling you'll get your truck before me. Still KZOG with no input from the dealer. Truck i ordered is probably getting resprayed right now

I would be absolutely sick to my stomach in your situation. We're not supposed to really know these things, its only because we have the "inside scoop" from a certain someone. Maybe at the end of the day little things that happen in transport normally get fixed and customers never know, I don't know. I really hope the best comes out of your situation and you don't have to reset or buy one off the lot.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Man I hope they didn't let that window shopper test drive it already has 26 miles. It did arrive with a few small scratches that they sent me a picture of by the rear dually tires, but they said every car from Stellantis comes through with at least something but they're fixing it at the dealer before I pick it up. Will come out with a buff in that area. I got my flight for tomorrow booked boyyyyyssss!!!!

Did you get that by already being able to add it to the Ram app? I try every few days because apparently I'm psychotic but I hear it needs someone to accept on the screen in vehicle or it needs the bill of sale to have gone through.

There was a funny anecdote on the Mach E forum where some guy's vehicle somehow allowed him to add it to Fordpass while still at the plant in Hermosa. It sat for a few days then he saw it logged a "journey" across the street to a walmart or something, then back. Then he lost access. But it was fun to speculate on the message board what was going on, the jokes were flying.

Users who are viewing this thread