Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jhdram4

Reaction score
If you qualify Navy Federal CU is 4.74% for 60 months and 5.04% for 72 months
Applied through Navy Federal. I have over 800 credit and they preapproved 5.7 for 60. Putting alot down so not sure why I didnt get 4.7 and they don't tell you. Or they are just teasing good rates online but only in super specific cases.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Applied through Navy Federal. I have over 800 credit and they preapproved 5.7 for 60. Putting alot down so not sure why I didnt get 4.7 and they don't tell you. Or they are just teasing good rates online but only in super specific cases.
IDK, i didnt apply with them because i dont want to open up another bank acct. I used them back in the late 80s/early 90s when i was in the Marines but dropped them when i got out in 93

Tater86

Reaction score
Anyone that received their 2023 trucks, I have a question on the mirrors. Are you able to push the power fold mirrors while you are driving and they fold in? Mine only work when in park. My 2015 1500 I could hit the button while I was driving to suck the mirrors in if I noticed it was a tight fit going down an alley or a tractor trailer was coming by and it was too close for comfort.

pr3dict

Reaction score
A long wait but I like it...

igjDqih.jpg

Traded in our electric Mach-E for the complete opposite of the spectrum Cummins lol

qteFXlp.jpg

3PrhfUP.jpg

BigRig

Reaction score

igjDqih.jpg

Traded in our electric Mach-E for the complete opposite of the spectrum Cummins lol

qteFXlp.jpg

3PrhfUP.jpg
That’s a beautiful truck, identical to what I ordered. Ordered mine on December 6th and still waiting, hasn’t even been scheduled to be built. I’m a bit jealous, but happy for you.

engweld22

Reaction score
Anyone that received their 2023 trucks, I have a question on the mirrors. Are you able to push the power fold mirrors while you are driving and they fold in? Mine only work when in park. My 2015 1500 I could hit the button while I was driving to suck the mirrors in if I noticed it was a tight fit going down an alley or a tractor trailer was coming by and it was too close for comfort.
It will allow you to fold them in under like 10 mph, any faster and they wont. I could fold my 2019 1500 mirrors in on the highway if I wanted. So this was a bit concerning especially with some roads around where I live, I like to fold them in when there is on-coming traffic like your example.

CortexM0

Reaction score
My truck finally made it home yesterday. So today, I plugged in the '22 360 trailer camera to see what would happen. I don't have anything installed yet. Just tested it with the entire system connected and sitting on my tailgate.
View attachment 54066

I'll call it a partial success. The truck didn't recognize I had the trailer camera system installed, but I did get the 360 degree and rear view image when I selected Aux 1.
View attachment 54067
I don't know if availability is still a problem with the 360 degree trailer camera system on a 2023, but I did want to report that it was possible to get the camera system from a 2022 working with my 2023. Unfortunately, it wasn't as simple as just plugging it in. I had to use a beta version of AlfaOBD to enable "TSVCM Trailer Surround View Camera Module". Then purchase and install a gateway module (68509331AB). If anyone is interested in trying this for themselves, more details can be found in this thread: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?...railer-surround-view-camera.13102/post-254785

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
liking all of these 23s ! Got my 22 laramie 5500 in november. Experience with that particular dealer was an all out nightmare. Just recently we were at another dealer that weve used before ordering my wife a 23 grand cherokee L limited, and they commented on wanting my 5500 outside. I made the mistake of saying "everything's for sale for the right price" So with a whopping 10,000km on this current truck they are pricing out a 23 5500 laramie lvl 2 this time in black crystal pearl. Aparently since ive bought in november the value of my 22 has increased 8,000$, so who knows what they'll come up with price wise but i said if you can match or come damn close to what iam paying now ill consider it.

I dont NEED a new truck whatsoever, but it would be nice to have that digital cluster.... i really liked it on the grand cherokee we test drove for my wife, i opted for the 12" screen this time, and a few other features the previous dealer failed to put on my last truck. I am sort of on the fence with the new mirrors though.

Tater86

Reaction score
It will allow you to fold them in under like 10 mph, any faster and they wont. I could fold my 2019 1500 mirrors in on the highway if I wanted. So this was a bit concerning especially with some roads around where I live, I like to fold them in when there is on-coming traffic like your example.
That’s just frustrating, why would they disable that function. Wonder if there is a way to undo that change.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Another weekend of deliveries for lots of people but not me :(

Don't underestimate the power of Maryland when it comes to delaying your vehicles arrival.

bhal212

Reaction score

According to the spreadsheet, you shipped on 2/27? Did it not arrive until Saturday, or was there a delay on your end to pick it up?

ollicat

Reaction score
yes, I push my button while driving in the driveway and they fold in while still moving

Users who are viewing this thread