Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jhdram4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there were two different safety groups offered for this model year? I am seeing some actual built trucks with window stickers listing the safety group as a $1740 option with lane-keep assist, forward-collision warning plus, and adaptive steering. This was a Laramie. On my order from 2/2, which is also a laramie, the safety group was a $2140 option and included those three items plus adaptive cruise control, auto high beams, and rain sensitive wipers. I don't have a window sticker yet for mine. I am just curious why there is a difference for the same trim level and package.
I think it is dependent on packages selected. Mine is 1740 as well and I have the level F package. If I go back to build a new truck it starts at 2140 then I select level F and it changes to 1740.

Reaction score
I think it is dependent on packages selected. Mine is 1740 as well and I have the level F package. If I go back to build a new truck it starts at 2140 then I select level F and it changes to 1740.
Yup, you are right! I just looked back and built mine and the price did update to 1740 since I have the F package as well.

Reaction score
Anyone get a hitched receiver adapter with their truck, looked all over, don’t see one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
Anyone get a hitched receiver adapter with their truck, looked all over, don’t see one.

Do you have the storage bins in the rear floor? Thats where mine was at when i visited my truck the other day

engweld22

Reaction score
Finally got my truck in the drive after waiting 3 weeks for the recall/stop sale. Now it's time to start customizing and putting more money into this already pricey truck. Starting off by doing the Ram Air, CAI, boost tubes and DPF back exhaust by Banks. I want to wait until the first oil change first to collect enough data for a base line to compare to. image_50424321.JPG

STGS517

Reaction score
I thought I read they weren’t including the receiver adapter anymore. Mine is a 23’Laramie and I didn’t get one.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score

I didn't with my 23 Powerwagon, but that model isn't exactly known for its towing prowess.

RandysWay

Reaction score
What kind of loan rates is everyone seeing and where did you end up financing? Looking for the best rate currently.

cjh1669

Reaction score
What kind of loan rates is everyone seeing and where did you end up financing? Looking for the best rate currently.
Got pre approved for 6.49% but may have to reapply since the truck hasn’t shipped

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
I got pre-approved at Armco CU - 5.5% for 72 months
www.armcocu.com

Rates may have gone up though, havent checked since last month when i was pre-approved

Last edited:

jhdram4

Reaction score
I got 4.9% for 60mos through the dealer via Capitol One. Penfed was running at about 5.08% for 60 mos last I looked.

preapproved for 5.7 for 60 through becu yesterday. Going to see if MD offers better what others just said about capital one. I looked at Pennfed website and it shows 5.34/60 now.

mountainears

Reaction score
Wow. You guys are making me feel really great with my 0% deal last July. Thinking I caught the tail end of that!

pr3dict

Reaction score
Wow. You guys are making me feel really great with my 0% deal last July. Thinking I caught the tail end of that!

Yeah. 1 year ago this month I gave back my tundra lease (First truck). If I knew what I know now, I would have grabbed a 2022. I actually tried to get one but there were some options that were no longer available and I was like oh, I awnt those. Not worth the ~$23,000 extra in interest and MSRP increases.

mountainears

Reaction score
Yea, I was ready to pay cash as rates were already starting to go up but when they said 0% I said how much will you let me finance!

Users who are viewing this thread