Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jsalbre

Reaction score

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
With my order showing built I added the VIN to my Mopar.com "garage". The picture that came up isn't 100% correct, but I'm thinking it shows us what the 18" "standard" Rebel wheels are supposed to look like. I like them. Too bad we were required to order the 20s.

View attachment 50205

That's a sharp looking truck! I had no idea I could do this with my Mopar garage account, the rendering is much crisper than the tracker image.
I put mine in and this is how it came out:

Attachments

• MoparGarageRendering.png
    MoparGarageRendering.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 51

Eli77657

Reaction score
We made progress estimated delivery date of march 24 who knows
52acd1832d4d302991a2d983d64e330b.jpg

BSN81

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone saw this posted by Ram Cares? But it affects the HO transmission. So if you ordered a SO or HO diesel for your build, there is now a recall for both. Lameoo. Another thing that can possibly delay the build.1673618847446.png

dogbreath650

Reaction score
I was reviewing my equipment list that popped up on the tracker spreadsheet when my truck hit KZ status https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C63R3EL4PG526488 . There are a lot of interesting items that appear that I've never see before. One of the several items that puzzle me is "#1 seat foam cushion" that shows up on page 7 under optional equipment. Is this some kind of extra padding for the drivers seat that comes with the bucket seat option? Hope so because the buckets on my 16 3500 always seemed pretty hard.

buzzuti

Reaction score
QQ: Any one have recommendations on 5500 sales? Purchased a 3500 from Mark Dodge last year and freaking love it however, we are contemplating an upgrade.

From what I understand MD does not sell 5500, though could be wrong. Reached out to Aaron G there also, but wanted to hit y’all up for any recommendations on dealers.

Many thanks!

JBoo2911

Reaction score
QQ: Any one have recommendations on 5500 sales? Purchased a 3500 from Mark Dodge last year and freaking love it however, we are contemplating an upgrade.

From what I understand MD does not sell 5500, though could be wrong. Reached out to Aaron G there also, but wanted to hit y’all up for any recommendations on dealers.

Many thanks!
I ordered my 5500 from Acadiana Dodge in Lafayette, Louisiana. Jeremy Hull is their Commercial Salesman.

BSN81

Reaction score
I was reviewing my equipment list that popped up on the tracker spreadsheet when my truck hit KZ status https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C63R3EL4PG526488 . There are a lot of interesting items that appear that I've never see before. One of the several items that puzzle me is "#1 seat foam cushion" that shows up on page 7 under optional equipment. Is this some kind of extra padding for the drivers seat that comes with the bucket seat option? Hope so because the buckets on my 16 3500 always seemed pretty hard.
I can't speak to that specific option. But I can tell you that I had a 2020 2500 Laramie and it was by far the most comfortable seats I have sat in. Even after long rides, my back side wasn't killing me. I loved it.

CortexM0

Reaction score
Today is the 4 month anniversary of ordering my truck! Ordered on 9/19. Order confirmed on 9/20, and stuck there since. I'm trying to stay optimistic but that's:
  • 10,540,800 seconds,
  • 175,680 minutes,
  • 2928 hours,
  • 122 days,
  • 17 weeks and 3 days,
  • 33.42% of a common year (365 days),
  • approximately 500 visits to ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html, or
  • almost 1% of my life so far
I'm starting to wonder if I should just put in 3 or 4 truck orders and see which one gets in first. :)

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Today is the 4 month anniversary of ordering my truck! Ordered on 9/19. Order confirmed on 9/20, and stuck there since. I'm trying to stay optimistic but that's:
  • 10,540,800 seconds,
  • 175,680 minutes,
  • 2928 hours,
  • 122 days,
  • 17 weeks and 3 days,
I'm starting to wonder if I should just put in 3 or 4 truck orders and see which one gets in first. :)
Hahaha. I feel your pain. Next week is 4 months from ordering for me too with no movement past D1 scheduled. Given I've seen other Powerwagons order months after mine get built already, your plan of ordering 3-4 different trucks might be a brilliant way to not wait forever. Patience is not a virtue of mine when I'm excited about something!

pr3dict

Reaction score
  • 10,540,800 seconds,
  • 175,680 minutes,
  • 2928 hours,
  • 122 days,
  • 17 weeks and 3 days,
I put in an order for a ram, Chevy, and a GMC. Lol we'll see which one gets loaded on a train first.

tchur1

Reaction score
I put in an order for a ram, Chevy, and a GMC. Lol we'll see which one gets loaded on a train first.
Mind sharing where you ordered the GMC from? 89k for a Denali ultimate seems like a screaming deal. Im assuming this is for a 2024 2500 Duramax?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Mind sharing where you ordered the GMC from? 89k for a Denali ultimate seems like a screaming deal. Im assuming this is for a 2024 2500 Duramax?
I'll send you a message tomorrow because I want to make sure mine gets put in before anyone else I recommend. I'm getting desperate for making sure I'm first at this point. haha. Its for a 3500. 9% off MSRP. Absolutely wild deal.

On another note. I again, asked the FCA team to find out why my order hasnt been updated to take off the damn wired tow-mode camera. They responded back that logistics TRIED to update my order but the system didnt take it. They said they'd try again tomorrow. So this gives a little more clout to what my dealer was saying from the RAM rep. Something is wrong with like 600 orders that have the tow mode camera. The orders are in an error state and for some reason "The system" wont allow it to be updated.

Insane.

Reaction score
I'll send you a message tomorrow because I want to make sure mine gets put in before anyone else I recommend. I'm getting desperate for making sure I'm first at this point. haha. Its for a 3500. 9% off MSRP. Absolutely wild deal.

On another note. I again, asked the FCA team to find out why my order hasnt been updated to take off the damn wired tow-mode camera. They responded back that logistics TRIED to update my order but the system didnt take it. They said they'd try again tomorrow. So this gives a little more clout to what my dealer was saying from the RAM rep. Something is wrong with like 600 orders that have the tow mode camera. The orders are in an error state and for some reason "The system" wont allow it to be updated.

Insane.
Mine didn’t have the tow-mode camera and was still broken. Ordered 9/22 and it never moved. I think the ones ordered with the larmie level 2 may also be broken and unfixable.

houstonram

Reaction score
Hmm I opted for level 2 but regretted it without the all digital dash.

So you are thinking the level 2 is the hold up? I’ve been trying to cancel and do another order because I’m not paying 2k for basically the 17 speaker system vs the 10 with all these changes lol

Reaction score

So you are thinking the level 2 is the hold up? I’ve been trying to cancel and do another order because I’m not paying 2k for basically the 17 speaker system vs the 10 with all these changes lol
I can’t say for sure on the level 2, but I waited 100 days for my order to move before I reordered. It never went past C. The level 2 is the only thing I had on there that I think could hold it up. Unless there was some other SNAFU that’s unknown to me.

At this point the strategy of ordering four or five trucks and taking whatever shows up first seems solid :D

BSN81

Reaction score

If you look through the spreadsheet with everyone's orders on it. There isn't a single Laramie I could find with the build sheet or window sticker that had the Level 2 listed. Most built or are being built have level 1. Only 1 on there had level F. So I would say, something is wrong with the level 2 package and it isn't being fixed.

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
Level 1 is A66
Level2 is A67
LevelF is A97

Level F and 2 are the same except Level F does not have the 12”TFT cluster.
Level 1 does not include the 12” TFT cluster, rear heated seats, wireless charger, or the 17 speaker Harman Kardon premium sound system.

CortexM0

Reaction score

Insane.
I'm hoping my order isn't one in this error state. Although that would explain the lack of progress. My dealer told me they removed the camera, and they provided me with a "priced order confirmation" that no longer has it listed. Is that sufficient to know it's been successfully removed, or is there another way to verify?

Users who are viewing this thread