Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

Tater86

Reaction score
Curious, do they ever add additional seat color options throughout the year or is what is available at the beginning all they typically have for that year?

West1986

Reaction score
Curious, do they ever add additional seat color options throughout the year or is what is available at the beginning all they typically have for that year?
No.. It stays same unless a special edition

West1986

Reaction score
I know the 2023 revised pricing was postrd, but does anyone know if someone posted the same for 2022 models? Thanks.

Also hiw was mark dodge on trade in values? Blue book estimated my 2021 limited at 58k-61k

Last edited:

Ironsides77

Reaction score
^^^ There's a 2022 build thread similar to the 2023, I would look there.

West1986

Reaction score
I am.. It's 1850 pages Long, just thought I'd ask in here as well because i wanted it for comparison purposes

Tater86

Reaction score
So question for you all, both the Big Horn and Laramie list the new power telescoping mirrors (LF4). According to what Zach posted in the picture preview those mirrors are AutoDim. When you review the equipment list for both Trim packages only the Laramie specifically states AutoDim in the list, so does that mean the Big Horn has a different type of new mirror?

Thisnthat

Reaction score
I know the 2023 revised pricing was postrd, but does anyone know if someone posted the same for 2022 models? Thanks.

Also hiw was mark dodge on trade in values? Blue book estimated my 2021 limited at 58k-61k

if you're looking for a comparison of a potential 2023 order vs what a similar 2022 would have cost...

couple quick thoughts---base price across all trims increased approx a minimum of $5k (or more) from the start of the 2022MY to now (my 2022 bighorn dually went from a Dec 2021 ordered MSRP of $73k to $82k if built today)

pull a window sticker of a similar trim on the google tracking spreadsheet and that at least give yourself a starting point....probably not going to find the order guide for the 2022

rossagge

Reaction score
So question for you all, both the Big Horn and Laramie list the new power telescoping mirrors (LF4). According to what Zach posted in the picture preview those mirrors are AutoDim. When you review the equipment list for both Trim packages only the Laramie specifically states AutoDim in the list, so does that mean the Big Horn has a different type of new mirror?
I will say yes. Just like in the past. Again, depending on the package, the BH will have a standard mirror and option for defrost and possible option for autodim. I all say this, but have not looked at the BH option list for 2023.
Edit: I just looked. Don't see it for BH.

Last edited:

West1986

Reaction score
if you're looking for a comparison of a potential 2023 order vs what a similar 2022 would have cost...

couple quick thoughts---base price across all trims increased approx a minimum of $5k (or more) from the start of the 2022MY to now (my 2022 bighorn dually went from a Dec 2021 ordered MSRP of $73k to $82k if built today)

pull a window sticker of a similar trim on the google tracking spreadsheet and that at least give yourself a starting point....probably not going to find the order guide for the 2022
I was just looking for the invoicing sheets like they had posted on the 2023 forum.

red_z

Reaction score
I was just looking for the invoicing sheets like they had posted on the 2023 forum.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I've found this NADA Guide that is helpful in building out packages and has Invoice & MSRP. You can do this for the 2023 as well as the 2022 (unclear on the timing of the '22 pricing though so not sure if that could have changed over time). I found it pretty helpful in combination with the paper guides from the forum since it adds everything up for you and also seems to double-check some of the dependencies/conflicts on options.

Tater86

Reaction score
Another question for you all, on the Laramie trim packages, is the Leather Trim Bench seat ventilated? I looked the the order guides and the VL* seat code is missing from the detailed information. I know the bucket seats are, but specifically looking at the bench seat.

West1986

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I've found this NADA Guide that is helpful in building out packages and has Invoice & MSRP. You can do this for the 2023 as well as the 2022 (unclear on the timing of the '22 pricing though so not sure if that could have changed over time). I found it pretty helpful in combination with the paper guides from the forum since it adds everything up for you and also seems to double-check some of the dependencies/conflicts on options.

I was thinking more like this... Except this is 2023 version. It lists msrp and then dealer invoice

Attachments

• 8-24 HD Revisions.pdf
    885.7 KB · Views: 40

rossagge

Reaction score
Another question for you all, on the Laramie trim packages, is the Leather Trim Bench seat ventilated? I looked the the order guides and the VL* seat code is missing from the detailed information. I know the bucket seats are, but specifically looking at the bench seat.
They are on the 2020. Buddy has bench and Level 2 or whatever the package was called then. Haven't looked at the 2023 Order Guide for Laramie

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just placed an order for a 2023 Limited 3500 at my local Ram dealer and the pricing was not what I expected based on the order guide posted previously but perhaps prices have changed and I don't understand how the tables work.

First the total for the D28M91 limited plus the Cummins Turbo diesel is 87176 vs 86176 in the order guide.

They also added the cost of options that I thought were included with the limited A69 Limited trim since they are greyed out in the order guide. This includes the AVF, AAN and AAU options. I thought these were all included in A69 but they have added over $3K to my total price. Any comments on these extra cost adders on what I think should be included in A69 would be appreciated.

They also told me that AVS Trailer technology group with the new digital 3.0 micro is not available due to supply constraints. Has anyone else had this issue with 3500 orders? BR, David

View attachment 44348
What discounts were you able to get off of MSRP on this?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Unless RAM has figured out how to mount a 7-pin/12-pin trailer receptacle in the RamBox, I don't think they'll build one that has both. It's never been an option. I personally would never own a truck with RamBoxes if I was running a 5th wheel. Too many what-ifs and too tight to gamble with it.

Rush to market a sketchy build system with new people due to RIF of knowledgeable staff (the great retirement) and you have broken order guides and dealer factory order systems.
So you think the order will be rejected?

West1986

Reaction score
MD just told me according to memo they got it's still saying at this time there will be no 6.4L hemi in the long horn or limited. Unknown if it will change.

jsalbre

Reaction score
MD just told me according to memo they got it's still saying at this time there will be no 6.4L hemi in the long horn or limited. Unknown if it will change.
Argh, that's frustrating as hell. I may be stuck driving the Gladiator for another year at this rate. Not that I dislike the Gladiator, it's an excellent little truck and a blast offroad, but it sucks towing my nearly 6000lb TT on anything but flat ground.

Users who are viewing this thread